Wescorn (Omo/Daddy kink)

David smirked, trailing a finger over the hem of Wes's jeans. "Remember our little deal?"

Wes blushed. "Yeah... I have to drink at least one water bottle every hour, and I'm only allowed to pee once as long as it's before ten."

David grinned, kissing Wes's cheek. "Good boy."

Wes was flustered as they got out of the car, extremely blushy. David chuckled softly. "Love you baby."

"I love you too."

A few hours later, Wes could definitely feel the water hitting his bladder. David had picked one hell of a day to do this. They were about to film a dancing Game Bang. He was holding it without much difficulty, but was worried about when it was his turn.

Somehow he ended up going last. as he danced, he felt a tiny spurt escape him, but it was only a few drops. Nevertheless, he panicked slightly.

He managed to regain control, but his score took a heavy hit. David smirked. "Stumble a little Wes?"

Color flooded to his cheeks. "Y- yeah."

He managed to finish without any more "mishaps" but unsurprisingly ended up in the bottom two. With David.

David smirked. "Looks like it's you and me Wessiepoo."

Wes rolled his eyes. "Yeah yeah, da- uh, Lasercorn."

David chuckled, throwing an outfit at him. "Go put your dress on Wesley."

Wes rolled his eyes, heading into the empty hallway just outside the room. He shed his shirt and pants, looking down. There was small, barely noticeable bulge where his bladder was. He pressed gently on it, biting back a moan. Blushing, he pulled on the dress, and turned to go back in. He pressed his thighs together for a few seconds until he felt he had complete control, then reopened the door.

The cameras weren't back on yet, and Wes found himself pinned to the wall by David. Flitz rolled his eyes as the two kissed. "Come on you guys. Film your shame."

Wes pouted slightly. "Y'all are no fun."

David laughed, heading over to the cameras. "Let's just get this over with so we can get out of these dresses. Though Wes does look kinda cute..."

Wes sighed, shaking his head. "Start the cameras."

David laughed, starting them. As they began to dance, jokes being thrown around, Wes bit his lip, almost losing control of his now rapidly filling bladder.

He managed to control throughout the dance and the outro, leaving the room to change. David slipped out after him, making sure the hallway was deserted. "Someone's starting to really have to go."

Wes bit his lip as David slid a hand under his dress. "Someone leaked a little bit too." David rubbed a finger over the tiny spot of urine on Wes's boxers, his thumb running over Wes's length.

Wes was beet red, shaking slightly. He squeaked as another small dribble escaped, right onto David's hand. David laughed. "Four more hours to go."

With that he left a very flustered Wes in the hallway.

Three hours later, Wes's thighs were tightly clenched together as he took a begrudging sip of water. He slipped a hand under his desk, squeezing himself tightly for a few seconds.

David stopped by his desk. "Only an hour to go..."

Wes let out a tiny whimper. The crotch of his boxers was wet, and there was a small patch on his jeans. Barely noticeable, but it was there. He took a slow breath, and ran his hand over the bulge of his bladder. He was slightly shocked at how much it seemed to stick out. Just his fingers, even though they weren't applying any pressure, made it that much harder to hold it. And that turned him on. He ran his fingers over his length, biting back a moan.