Flesley (Beej)

Flitz bit into his arm, holding back a moan of pleasure.  Wes grabbed Flitz's hips as he continued to move his head back and forth over Flitz's cock.  Gasping, Flitz tangled a hand in Wes's hair.  "Oh god Wes," he panted.

Wes pulled his head back slightly, swirling his tongue around the tip of Flitz's length, and moved a hand to gently fondle his balls, earning a soft moan from Flitz.

Flitz panted as he felt the coiling heat in his gut. "W-Wes I'm gonna-" He was cut off as his cock twitched, and he was hit by a wave of pleasure.

Wes took all of Flitz's shaft into his mouth, swallowing as Flitz came. Flitz breathed heavily as he came down from the high, and Wes pulled his head away, licking his lips.

Wes grinned at Flitz as he got up. "That fanfic really got you going, huh?"

Flitz's cheeks darkened slightly as he pulled his pants up. "Nah, I think it was more you teasing me than anything else." Flitz pushed Wes against the wall, switching their positions. "Although, I still think I should return the favor."

He kissed Wes intensely, his tongue sliding over Wes's bottom lip. Wes gasped lightly, kissing back. Flitz pulled back after a minute, and began kissing along Wes's jaw, moving to his neck.

Wes inhaled sharply as Flitz's hands slipped into his pants. Flitz got onto his knees, unbuttoning Wes's jeans. He slid them to his knees, and began to kiss Wes's thighs.

He pulled Wes's boxers down, running a hand up and down his shaft, feeling it harden in his hand. Wes leaned his head back on the wall as Flitz continued to jerk him off.

Flitz took Wes's length into his mouth, and Wes moaned softly. Flitz caressed Wes's thighs gently, knowing that always got him going.  "Mm, fuck..." Wes groaned softly. 

They both froze when there was a knock at the door.  "Uh, someone's in here!" Flitz called.

"Oh.  Sorry!"

Wes panted as footsteps walked away.  Flitz looked up at Wes.  "Holy shit.  I guess that's why you aren't supposed to do this in a public bathroom, huh?"

Wes rolled his eyes. "Ahh, just finish already."

Flitz smirked, placing his hands on Wes's thighs, and taking his length back into his mouth, pressing his tongue to the underside of Wes's cock, sucking gently.

Wes moaned softly, biting into his hand. Flitz ran his hand down Wes's shaft, lingering as he gently fondled Wes's balls.

Wes thrust his hips forward slightly as he came with practically no warning.  Flitz nearly gagged, but swallowed as he pulled his head back.

Wes pulled his pants and underwear back up, panting still. 

Flitz pressed a quick kiss to his lips.  Wes smiled into the kiss, pulling back a minute later.  "We should probably leave."

"Yeah.  Love you."

"Love you too."

A/N: This was something in the works when I made this account, and I've got some others too.  I'm working on requests, but if you did request, it'd be great if you could leave some fetish or something with it to make the process easier for me.  Thanks!!