Laserhinki/Socorni (Sexting/Daddy Kink)

A/N: I hate myself for writing this... And all characters involved are imagined to be 18 or older. This is for KaiteyKatXoXo  who requested laserhinki.

David drummed his fingers against the table in the lecture hall. He was bored out of his mind, and his boyfriend had taken a 'sick' day. He knew that Matt wasn't sick, but just didn't want to get up.

His phone buzzed in his pocket, and he pulled it out, looking at the text under the table.

Daddy, I'm bored!

David felt himself blush at the name, and quickly looked around before responding.

Well baby boy, you are the one who decided not to go to class today.

But daddy, I was sleepy.

Matt had included a pouty selfie, showing him laying on his bed. David smiled affectionately, glancing around again.

I'm sorry baby, but I'm in a lecture right now.

But I need you...

Are you okay?

Matt's next response was only a picture of his hand wrapped loosely around his hard cock.

David blushed brightly, looking up at the clock. He gave a small sigh of relief when he realized only 10 minutes were left.

I see. I'll be there in fifteen minutes, okay baby boy?

Okay daddy.

David turned back to the lecture, laying his bag over his lap as he made a half-assed attempt to take notes.
~+~+~+~+~+~+~
When the lecture was over, David quickly walked out of the lecture hall. He rushed across the campus, trying not to attract attention to himself.

When he reached Matt's dorm, he knocked gently. "Baby boy, I'm here!"

Matt opened the door a crack, stepping aside to let David in. Matt was wearing nothing but one of David's shirts, which despite them being near the same height, was still big on him. David shut the door as Matt kissed him. "I missed you daddy."

David ran his fingers through Matt's hair, smiling gently. "I was gone for two hours baby."

"I know. I still missed you."

David smiled at him, kissing his forehead. "Now about your little problem..." He gently pulled up Matt's shirt, reaching under to grab Matt's cock. Matt gasped softly as David began to move his hand up and down.

"Ngh~ D-daddy!" Matt moaned.

David carefully slipped the shirt off of Matt, laying him on the bed. He kicked off his shoes and pulled his pants off. David got on the bed, straddling Matt.

He leaned down, capturing Matt's lips with his own. Matt wrapped his arms around David's neck, holding them together.

David stroked Matt's hair gently when they pulled away. "Daddy, I want you to fuck me."

David's cock twitched, and he pressed a gentle kiss to Matt's neck. "Good little boys don't curse."

"Sorry daddy."

David reached over on the table next to the bed, and grabbed a bottle of lube. "It's okay baby."

He opened the bottle, covering his fingers. David pulled Matt's legs over his shoulders, and pressed a lube-covered finger against Matt's entrance. Matt squirmed, moaning. David smiled. "Are you ready sweetie?"

Matt nodded, gripping the sheets in anticipation. David slowly pushed one finger inside of Matt, earning a whine from him. "You okay baby?"

Matt nodded, gripping the sheets tighter.  David began to slowly moved his finger, and pressed another to Matt's entrance.  "Ready?"  Matt nodded as David pushed in a second finger, slowly moving them in and out of Matt.  Matt whimpered, thrusting his hips upward slightly. 

David gently scissored his fingers to stretch Matt, and removed his fingers.

Matt panted quietly, looking at David with lust-filled eyes.  David covered his length with lube, and slowly pushed into Matt.

Matt whimpered, still panting.  "Are you okay baby boy?"

Matt nodded.  "Yes daddy."

David began to slowly move his hips, going in and out of Matt.  Matt's legs
tightened around his shoulders.  "F-faster please daddy!"

David placed his hands on the bed next to Matt's head, and began to thrust in and out of him faster. Matt grabbed onto him, his nails scratching David's back. David moaned softly, and leaned down to kiss Matt's neck.

Matt gasped in pleasure when David's cock hit his prostate, moaning loudly. "Ahh~ Daddy!"

David panted as he kept going, softly moaning Matt's name. "Ngh- I love you baby."

Matt grunted as he gripped onto David, his cock twitching as he came forcefully. David thrusted into him a few more times before pulling out and coming on Matt's chest.

He helped Matt get his legs down, and grabbed a few tissues, gently wiping off Matt's chest. "Love you baby boy."

"I love you too daddy,"