Solo!Arin (Vibrator)

Arin had a whole weekend to himself.  Suzy was with Holly, and they were going to a con.  And probably having sex, but neither Arin or Suzy minded each other sleeping with their friends.  It was just sort of a thing that had happened ever since they had a three some with Dan while they were all drunk. 

That aside, Arin was really fucking horny.  Dan was visiting his parents, Barry was doing mass editing, and Ross and Brian were doing...something.   But  they were both away.  And Mark was sick.

He walked over to the closet, and started digging around.  He smirked when he found it.  A small vibrator, a little longer than his hand.  He could feel himself getting hard as he dig around for another minute, finding a bottle of lube.

He tossed the items on the bed, and slipped off his boxers before laying down.  He stroked himself a few times, then grabbed the lube.

He turned on some random Grumps recording, listening to the voices of his wife and friends/lovers.  Arin bit his lip as he spread his legs, pushing his lube-covered fingers past the ring of muscle, lubing himself up. 

He fingered himself for about a minute or so, until he got almost painfully hard.  Sure it turned him on and was pleasurable, but fingering didn't really start pushing himself. 

He pulled out his fingers, and grabbed the slim, navy blue vibrator, covering it with a thin coat of lube.

He let out a throaty moan as he pushed it in, the buzzing filling the room, along with his little moans and whimpers and the recording he had on. 

He fondled his balls, his body giving a little jolt as the vibrator hit his prostate. The recording filled the room with Ross's laughter, and Arin moaned. 

His hips were twitching as he turned up the intensity on the vibrator.  "Ah- ah, shit!"

He was drooling a little, his hair splayed out on the pillow as he felt a tightening in his balls, and heat coiling in his gut. 

He let out a final, loud moan and a sharp gasp as he came, the thick liquid spurting onto his chest.

He shut the vibrator off and pulled it out, laying on the bed and panting for awhile as he came down from the high.  Arin smirked, grabbing his phone and taking a quick selfie, cum still covering his chest.  He sent it through the group chat he had with the others, with the text, 'Wish you were here! ;)'