Chapter 10: Ms. Steihn Vs. Terra (Part 1)

Terra's POV:

"How DID you know me from the city?" Carrie asked.

"Uhh.. People are always muttering about you guys in the city! Hehe.. I hear about you guys in the city all the time.." I said.

"Okaay?" She replied.

Then, that's when the alarm went off.

"Titans! G--" Robin was interrupted by Ms. Steihn.

"-Robin? Are you just going to leave us here?"

Robin rubbed his head, blushing."O-of course not, Ms. Steihn!"

I heard Starfire giggle beside me. 

And i couldn't help, but just giggle too.

Me and Starfire just watched as Ms. Steihn began lecturing Robin about just leaving an old- i mean 'young' lady in a giant tower all alone with her daughter. (Ms. Steihn prefers to call herself young instead of old.) 

"Umm.. Ms. Steihn.. We a have a little problem in Jump City and--" 

Robin was once again interrupted.

"-And what?!?"

"And we need to protect Jump city from it. It's kind of our job."

"And what IS this little crisis?" She said, crossing her arms.

Robin pointed at the TV screen, which was showing the crisis.

There were robbers in each bank in Jump City.

Ms. Steihn looked at it, and looked at Robin. "Leave it to the police, boy! That's too dangerous!"

"Um. I am sorry Ms. Steihn, but we need to do our duty. We must protect Jump city." Starfire stepped up.

"Yeah mom. It's what they do." Carrie said.

"Sigh. Fine. But, what are me and my daughter supposed to do while you're gone?" Ms. Steihn finally said.

"I'll stay. You guys can get rid of those robbers." I said.

"How's she going to help us do something around here?" Ms. Steihn asked, baffled.

"Well, I know how things go around here. Plus, if you'd like, we can watch TV while the Titans are gone," I suggested.

"That sounds great. Is American Idol on?" She asked.

"Yeah. I think so." I replied.

Robin stared at me for a moment, then he smiled as a 'Thank You' gesture.

I nodded as a reply of "No prob."

"Now that it's settled... Titans! Go!" Robin finally said.

They quickly ran out of the room and went to stop those horrible robbers.

Just as they left, Carrie walked towards me, but Ms. Steihn just searched for the TV remote.

It was in the kitchem near the fridge.

"Ms. Steihn!" I said, as i tossed the remote to Ms. Steihn.

Ms. Steihn just watched as the remote fell gently on the ground next to her. She then motioned for me to pick it up.

I hesitated.

"So you're gonna play that way, huh?" She said, as she FINALLY picked up the remote.

I raised an eyebrow, watching as she tossed the remote in her hands.

"What are yo--"

"Think fast!" She exclaimed, throwing the remote over my head like a football.

I turned around. The remote was about to fall on the ground. That was a strong throw! It could break! 

I slid on the floor and slid near the remote. My hands in catching mode, i quickly caught it!

"You could've broke it!" I said, staring at Ms. Steihn.

"What? You started it," Ms. Steihn said, her hands on her hips.

"My mom can be pretty strict sometimes. And when she gets that way, she gets pretty childish." Carrie whispered in my ear.

"Wow! Thanks for the memo!" I whispered back to her sarcastically, as she rushed out of my way.

I turned back to Ms. Steihn who was glaring at me.

I raised an eyebrow, serious but ready.

"Oh, IT IS ON!" 

_____________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! Sorry the chapter's short!  Couldn't think of anything else... I hope you liked this chapter and that you don't forget to comment and vote! Please don't forget to follow me and my sisters rianenichelle and Hiccstrid! And check out my sis' story "The Other Tamaranien"! It's a really awesome story and it's really exciting! Also follow NabicanEmpress and read, vote and comment in her stories. Especially her Nabican series!

To NabicanEmpress: I LOVE your Nabican series! Keep it up, and go write more of those stories to inspire and "wow" people! 

~Sincerely iFionna

If you want to see a little "preview" on the next chapter, scroll down. 

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

Chapter 11: Ms. Steihn Vs. Terra (Part 2)

*HALF THE FIGHT*

Carrie's POV:

"Mom! Watch out!" I shouted out to my mom.

My mom looked at me, confused. And just as she was about to say something, she was interrupted by Terra who controlled a patch of dirt onto my mom's face.

That's gonna leave a mark!

"Go mom!!!" I cheered.

Terra was still winning..

But not for long!

My mom used her changeling powers-Yes. She has changeling powers just like Beastboy. Only, one thing special about her powers, is that she could change into anything.- She changed herself into a giant.

This is gonna get reeeaaalllyy messy..

_____________________________________________________________________________

If you have any suggestions on this chapter, just message me your ideas! Then, i'll tell you if your suggestion is gonna be in this chapter. (This is all i have so far. You could suggest the start of the fight and/or the end of the fight.)