A New Dark World

A few days later.

Ilia woke up, feeling weak and in agony, at the side of a dirt road. The was a bloody arrow lying next to her and a small wound on her back. She felt a faint rumble on the ground. She tilted her head up to the north; there was something in the distance.

 She squinted. There were three Bulbins, with clubs in their hands, riding huge boars. The world around her was different. It was darker. Ilia slowly found the strengths to get up. Her wallet fell off her leg. She thought to herself "I need to find some kind of shelter soon to many monsters lurking around at night." She limped for miles until reaching a stream. She rested for a while with her feet in the water, trying to remember something.

Then there was a low moan. It sounded like a little boy. Along the stream was a light blue figure. Ilia moved a little faster towards him. The boy was a Zora. He looked at Ilia "Help me, my mother is in danger" then the boy went unconscious.

Pebbles started to shake to some kind of force in the distance. Holding the Zora Child looking for a safe place to hide, a black horse with red eyes had appeared with a black figure riding it. The horse reminded her of her sweet Epona. The rider halted at her side.

It was a man with black skin and red eyes. His hair was oddly a grayish white as if he was old. Ilia couldn't recognize a face because of the black scarf he wore covered his mouth. He offered his hand to Ilia. She refused.

Behind them, a Bulbin blew a horn calling more. The dark rider pointed Ilia to a rock to evade to. The rider pulled the reins on his black horse. He horse cheered as it stood up on its hind legs. The ivory shine of the moon complimented the beauty of the dark rider and his mare. The dark rider kicked the horse's side three times. The black horse sparked into a gallop. Riding toward the Bulbins, the dark rider unsheathed his sword, the metal of the sword's blade gleamed in the moon's ivory light.

The sword's handle was black with a silver diamond shaped jewel in the center. The rider waved the sword at the Bulbins with grace. The dark rider made murders of these monsters look like an art. The rider turned back riding towards Ilia as the Bublins laid lifelessly on the ground behind the rider.

He held out his hand again to Ilia in a musky voice "Now do you trust me?" Ilia heisted but gave him her hand but she did anyway. It was the only way to save the Zora child. The dark rider pulled her up on his horse in front of him. Ilia wrapped her hands around the Zora child, and the dark rider wrapped one arm around her.

He trotted over the river where Ilia found the Zora child and directed his horse to the castle in the distance. The riders arm around Ilia sparked the memory of Link when he would hug her. The rider felt just like Link.    

The Zora child's body was getting cold and dry. Ilia became more and more preoccupied with the survival of this child each pound of her heart.

The rider stopped at the bridge entrance to Castle Town. Ilia stayed on the horse as the dark rider dismounted. They stared at each other. The rider carried her off the horse with the Zora child still in her hands. The rider and she stood very close to each other once he put her down. Her eyes were at his nose.

This mystery rider left a swirl of mixed emotions in Ilia. "Here is Hyrule Castle Town, inside to the left road of the plaza, the first alley there is a doctor. Go there now before the Zora prince can't get any better." He urgently commanded. The eyes of Ilia and the dark rider beckoned each other. Ilia felt the rider was asking for a kiss in return, even though his lips were still covered by the black scarf.

He slung himself onto his horse. Ilia shouted before he turned to leave "Will I ever see you again dark rider? I never caught your name either" The rider looked her dead in the eye.

"Fate tells me we will see each other again when it is dangerous for you to go alone. My name does not matter right now, Ilia. As of now, you need to forget that you and I met. Goodbye" The moment he pointed at her head, a spark of red magic was released from his pointer finger to Ilia's skull.

She was blinded and dropped to floor her head was in agony. In the background of the chaos, in her head, she could still hear the rider who saved her life and stained a piece of her heart as he rode away.

Then everything cleared. She didn't remember how she got to Castle Town, all she remembered was taking this Zora child to the doctor, in a building at the end of the first alley on the road left of the Castle Town plaza.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N This chapter is dedicated to my new wattpad friend Jake HeroOfShadows he is a new born on wattpad so go follow him:) even tho he is really weird but I love it hahaa.

Hope you like the story or comment or I will give princess Zelda met a horrible fate