Chap 2 "The Voice"

Mike's POV
"First, you train like a Samurai," I nodded. "With anyone of us."
"Mike, she's already trained," Jayden nodded. "Her mom taught her before she became ill."
"Juicy Couture," Antonio read from the backpack on her back. Mia turned around. "So, tell me. What does a girl, with class like you, be a Samurai?"
"I grew up being a Samurai," Mia replied. "Just had a very rich lifestyle because my dad..."
"Is a lawyer," I replied, cutting her off. "Anyone can be a Samurai as long as their family hands it down to them."
"Antonio, we don't judge from what kind of lifestyle we come from," Jayden replied. "Look at Emily. She's a country girl but she's really tough."
"Can someone show me to my room so I could get settled down?" Mia asked.
"Yeah," Mentor Ji nodded. "Mike, why don't you do that?" I nodded. "Free day for everyone else until that alarm goes off."
"Okay," Mia nodded. Mia followed me to her room. She unpacked and I handed her the morpher. "I guess I know why you have this now."
"Looks like it," I nodded. "But, Mia, look, we don't want the other guys knowing until we defeat Master Xandred."
"Mike, I know," Mia nodded. "It's just going to be hard to get around it all."
"We can do this," I smiled. "We got through this since I was fifteen. I think we can handle being Samurais together." Mia smiled at me. "I know we can do this."
"Thanks Mike," Mia nodded. "That definitely helps."
"You can handle it," I smiled. "Now, whenever you're ready to join us, we'll be in the kitchen."
"Okay," Mia nodded.
"Don't take too long," I smiled. I walked into the kitchen and it was a mess. I saw the bag of flour Kevin and Mentor Ji were fighting over. I got in on it because I was going to use it for food and Mia would've used it for cake. The bag broke and it went all over Mentor Ji. "Hey! I was gonna eat that!"
I saw Mia walked in. "Oh my god," Mia replied. We just kept fighting for food. She whistled and we all looked at her and she was in a pink Juicy Couture tracksuit. It was quiet. "You guys are acting like a couple of dog! Go and get cleaned up and apologize to Mentor."
"Sorry Mentor," we apologized.
I went to my room. I showered and got dressed. I went back to the kitchen and it was cleaned. I went to the living room. "Hey," I replied as I sat down next to Mia. She stood up and crossed her arms. She walked to where everyone could see her. "That's not a good sign."
"I'm so very much disappointed in all of you," Mia replied looking at us. "I thought Samurais were well behaved and well prepared." She was angry. "Mentor Ji and I cleaned that whole kitchen. Now, I can't stay mad at you guys because we're a team. Next time, let's take better care of the kitchen and think about what Mentor Ji does for you guys."
"I couldn't have said it better myself," Mentor Ji replied.
"So, with that said, can someone brighten up the mood?" Mia asked. "Because all this tension, it'll cause for all of us to do something we don't want to do."
"I've learned a new symbol," I smiled.
"Really?" Mentor asked. We walked to the entrance of the inside training room. "This ought to be good."
"Symbol power," I stated as I got out my morpher. I drew a symbol in the air. "Fun!" Confetti started falling from the ceiling. "Par-tay!" I started dancing as the music started playing. Everyone else started smiling. I heard Mia giggled. "Come on, Mia. I know you know this song."
"I'm not sure if I remember the steps," she nodded.
"Come on," I smiled. I pulled her into the room with me. "Just lose yourself to the music." We started doing the dance together. "There you go." The music ended. "See, it wasn't that bad."
"At least we have you to keep the mood up," Mia nodded.
"Why couldn't you have been the red ranger?" Kevin asked.
"Kevin, Jayden is the red ranger," Mia nodded. "There was no way I could ever become the red ranger." She looked at Jayden. "Honestly, Jayden's a great leader and I wouldn't want to be leader. Trust me, I've had bad flashbacks every time someone ask me to be leader."
"Mia isn't a good leader but she can surely give a speech," I smiled. "I am only two months older than she is."
"Well, free time for all of you until the alarm goes off," Mentor nodded.
"Come with me," I smiled. I grabbed Mia's hand and took her outside. We sat at the table that next to the outside training pad. "What do you think about the Shiba house so far?"
"It's huge and big and seems like a lot of fun," Mia smiled. "Just wonders what other hiding places you have here."
"Not much," I nodded. "We usually spend most of our time training."
"Are you sure that's not Kevin's thing?" Mia asked. "I know he's second in command. Also, he's the last one to bed and the first one up every day."
"You can set a watch to Kevin," I nodded. "He's always on a set schedule."
"I'll remember that," Mia smiled. Kevin walked to the stretch pad. "Learning symbols?"
"Yeah," Kevin nodded. "Always a chance at training."
"Is that all you do?" I asked.
"Yeah," Kevin nodded. He looked at the pad and it squirted him with water. "Uhmph." I looked at Kevin. Then a rock fell on his foot. "Ow!!!"
"Kevin, you okay?" Mia's asked as she went to see Kevin. "Kev?"
"I'll be fine," Kevin replied walking into the home. "Yeah..."
I walked over to Mia. "You worry too much," I smiled. "But it just means you're caring."