Chap 13 "The Last Battle"

Mia's POV
A good six months passed and Mike and I found a house and we were engaged for three months. I finished packing up my room at the Shiba house and put my last box in the common room. Jayden walked in with a box. "Thank you, Jayden," I smiled as he put the box down. "For letting us stay here until we found the house."
"Mia, I told you, anytime you need, just drop by," Jayden smiled as I hugged him. "You're family."
"Again, thank you," I nodded as Mike walked in with my pink suitcase. "Thank you, Mike."
"How do you have so much clothes after living here for six months?" Mike asked.
"We do have a car to put all this in," I smiled. "But you proposed to me. I said yes so you are stuck with me."
"I've been stuck with you ever since we could walk and talk," Mike smiled. "I wouldn't trade that in for anything."
The alarm sensor went off. "A nighlok?" Jayden asked.
"No, every ranger is to fight this battle," Mentor nodded walking in. "Go! You're leading the Megaforce team."
We got out our morphers and looked at them. "One last battle, guys," Jayden looked at Mike and I.
"I'll call the others," Mentor nodded.
"Let's go," I smiled. We ran to the desert. Antonio, Kevin, and Emily joined us. "Let's go and meet the new generation together before we morph."
We met up with the Megaforce Power Rangers. "Megaforce, we are here to help," Jayden replied. We got acquainted: red Tony, pink Emma, black Jake, yellow Gia, blue Noah, and silver Orion. We heard marching and looked towards the direction. "What are those?"
"At least they aren't Moogers," Mike replied.
"Exborgs, there's thousands of 'em," Noah stated.
"No way, there's more?" Jake whined.
"This can't be happening," Emma nodded.
"How can we defeat an army this size?" Kevin asked.
"One more fight guys," Tony bravely stated. "This is it."
"Hey guys," Noah replied. "Look around us."
There were rangers that had already morphed. "Who are they?" Orion asked.
"Legendary Rangers," I smiled. "Mighty Morphin, Ezio, Turbo." I looked at the other rangers. "Lost Galaxy, Wildforce."
"Dino Thunder, Light Speed Rescue," Mike nodded. "Mystic Force, Jungle Fury, and Ninja Storm."
"And us," Jayden smiled. "The Samurai Rangers."
"We're all here," Emily smiled. "To help you fight."
The rangers that were morphed joined us on the ground. "You don't have to do it alone this time," Mike smiled. "We're here to fight by your side."
"You've more than lived up to the legacy the first rangers have left for you guys," Jayden nodded. "We're all very proud of you."
"Thank you," Tony nodded. "It's an honor to meet you."
"Awh, the honor's all ours," I smiled.
"Samurais," Jayden nodded as we got out our morphers.
"Go, go Samurai," Kevin, Emily, Jayden, Mike, and I stated. We morphed. "Rangers together, Samurai forever!"
"Gold power," Antonio nodded as he morphed.
"Why don't you take the lead?" I suggested.
"Ready guys?" Tony asked. His team nodded. "Let's do this. It's morphin' time."
"Go, go Megaforce," they stated.
They morphed as the exborgs stopped a few feet from us. "Ready rangers?" Tony asked. "Time to create a new legend."
We went for it. I started fighting the exborgs. "Spin sword activate," I stated. I started killing exborg by exborg. "Ha! Ha!" I glances over at Mike at the wrong time because an exborg had struck me causing me to fly more than a few feet from the group. As soon as I hit the ground, I demorphed. "Ugh..."
"Mia!" Jayden exclaimed, fighting every exborg to try to get to me. He just couldn't get to me. "Hang on!"
I managed to sit up through the pain. "Ow," I sighed. An exborg came towards me. I saw my morpher about three feet away from me. I went to grab it but as soon as I turned to face the exborg, a silver ranger had gotten in front of me and killed the exborg. "Thank you."
"No problem," Orion nodded. He held out his hand and helped me up. "Let's keep fighting."
"Go, go Samurai," I smiled and morphed. I kept fighting the exborgs. After a good three hours, we managed to kill all the exborgs. The legendary rangers left as we thank them for their services. Us Samurais stayed with Megaforce. We demorphed. "Our last battle."
"Wish I could say it was an honor fighting alongside you," Tony nodded.
"You guys have each other," I nodded. "That's all that should matter."
"Now that we have you here," Emma smiled. "Is it true between you and Mike?"
"What?" Mike asked.
"A couple," Gia smiled.
"That, yes," Mike nodded as he put his arm around me. "Well, actually, we're engaged." Everyone congratulated us. "Thanks. We were in the process of moving into our new house when the sensor went off. We came to help you guys."
"Hope we didn't ruin any moments," Noah smiled.
"No moments ruined, Noah," I nodded. "I can assure you that much." Mike gave me a little squeeze. "Loosen the anaconda squeeze. I did get hurt today."
"At least you didn't get killed," Orion nodded.
"Thank you for saving my life," I smiled at Orion. "If it wasn't for you, I probably wouldn't be here right now."
"I'm so sorry I couldn't get to you," Jayden looked at the ground. "I am so foolish."
"Hey, we fought as one team today, Jayden," Jake assured. "We were all teammates today."
"I understand where he's coming from," Tony nodded. "I mean, look at it this way. He's their leader." I understood his title. "Being a leader means protecting your teammates at all costs."
"But today, that duty was put into everyone," I smiled. "We look out for each other." Mike let go of me. "Megaforce, you have my number. Anytime you need me, just call. It doesn't matter when or where. I'll be there to help."