The Neko's Demon (boyxboy)

i looked at the house with my head tilted to the side. i looked back at my owner and he smiled a chesmire smile.

"the perfect home dont you say? " he laughed evilly. he picked me up and took me inside.

the house was old and run down and looked haunted. the windows broken and the wood all splintered. i gulp rather loudly that my owner strangled me.

"Listen here you'll obey everything im telling you do you understand!!! " he shouted in my face while shanking me. keep in mind he still has his hands around my neck.

i mewlled pathetically and he smiled throwing me across the room. i sscreeched and hissed in pain as i hit the floor rather hard. i streched my back and hid under the sofa while my owner dissappeared down the hall. minuets later my owner came back with a bowl and other herbs.

i whined softly. he put the things down and looked at me. he was in his cermonial robe.

i began to shake hard. hoping he wouldnt cut me again. one time people saw and call other people. they came in machines that made lots of noise and flashing tops.

they checked me but me healing fast had no scars just flawless fur and skin. they fined my owner and left me here. that was over two years ago.

"come here before i drag you out."

i remembered when i disobeyed himlast time. he grabbed his dagger and stabbed my paw dragging me out viciously.

i slowly cralwed out and he picked me up. holding me in the.air aboce the bowl. "ready for the blood donations?" he sneered.

doing this since birth i might as well get it over with. nodding slowly. this is the first time i actually nodded in approval.

he tried the blood ritual with other cats but it never worked only with me did it work. probably cause of my Neko blood.

he picked up his favorite daggar and dragged it across my paw. the little pad on my paw sliced opened. he held it over the bowl of crushed herbs and started chanting.

my owner is a demon summoner. he thinks he controls them but really their probably bored and need something to do.

i was thrown to the floor as he finished chanted and started shaking.

i sat down and hid in a ball behind my tail. my ears flattened.

smoke invaded the air. and i.did my little cough and opened my bright violet eyes.

a man was standing in the demon circle my owner drew with his blood.

he was really tall and had alot of muscles and eight bumps on his stomach. he had dark hair like mine and dark red eyes.

i whimpered and coiled myself tighter hugging my tail in panic.

"oh demon god. you came at my call." my owner bowed. "i call.upon thee to take.the soul of an unfortunate."

"and how shall this be done?? " the deep baritone voice just sent shivers down my spine. i feel butterflies.in my stomache.

my owner stood.up "in the most gruelling.way possible" the demon nodded but sniffed the air. "who else is here with you? " he asked curiously.

owner looked at me with disgust that had me shivering in fear. "just a good for nothing cat." he seethed.

the demon looked at me in...lust?? that look sent my body into heat. and that only happens when you find your....mate.