smexy

I FEEL, ME KELAB, THAT THIS SCENE IS TOO GRAPHIC. BUT KOLE SAYS IT'S KINDERGARDEN SCRATCH. BUT I FOREWARN YOU TO ME IT'S TOO GRAPHIC FOR THIS STORY.

WARNING: KELAB THINKS IT'S TOO GRAPHIC OF A SEXSCENE.

_________GRAPHIC SEX_______

Lucifer point of view:

I moaned "don't start something your not planning to finish." I said, my voice already husky with disiers. I slowly kissed down his neck and flicked my tongue teasingly over his soft spot. I heard him mewl with pleasure.

"turst me I want to finish." he said in his soft husky voice.

he bucked up and moaned. I growled feeling him shiver below me.

I roughly ran my hand down his side and gripped his waist tightly. I could feel him getting harder below me and I lost all my restraint.

I kissed up his jaw after I left my mark. I moaned and bucked into him grounding our dicks together.

I dropped my lower half on him and grinded In to him hard. I sileneced his scream of pleasure with my lips.

he gripped my hair tightly pulling it hard. I groaned at the feeling of painful pleasure.

I detached my lips from him taking one of his nipples in my mouth.

"Ahh!!" he scream in pleasure. "Uhh....Lucifer ohh....uhh.." he moaned and pushed up to met my grinds.

I groaned and nibbled on the hard nub in my mouth, pinching and rubbing the other one. "Lucifer!!" he scream with shock and pleasure.

I moaned and slammed my hips into him. the way he said my name made all my blood rush down to my dick. I couldn't take I could feel my hard on begin to get painful. everywhere we touched set my skin on fire.

as if reading my mind Ash pulled my face away from his burning nipples. and kissed me hard flipping us so he was strattling me.

he bent down and whispered in my ear. "clothes off." and bit my ear sending me over my limit.

I moaned when he went down my skin leaving it burning and aching for his touch.

He slowly kissed down my chest bitting and sucking leaving purple patches down my body. I groaned in frustration as he teased the top of my pants with his tongue.

"Ash..." I moaned as he unbuttoned the front of my pants and rubbed my throbbing erection. I had no undergarments they simply weren't needed.

his licked the tip causing my body to arch and tremble. never have I had a lover that made me feel like begging. but right now I felt like begging Ash to let me pound into him til he can't walk til he can't remember his name.

I watched as Ash took all of my12 inches of erection and I wasn't even done growing, into his mouth. I moaned and threw my head back in pleasure. he was deep throating and licking my tip. I moaned loudly and I don't care who heard. I was loving the feeling of my mate on me.

he moaned as I pumped him squeezing him and rubbing his tip. his moaning only intensified my experience.

He massaged my balls and squeezed them I felt like I was going to explode. I knew he couldn't take anymore either.

I grabbed his hair and yanked him up I quickly burned off my pants and had Ash under me.. he looked down at my erection and moaned.

I locked eyes with him and lowered my head slowly kissing him. I ripped his short off and rubbed my finger around his hole teasing him by dipping the tip of my finger in and out til he growled with frustration.

"please please uhh Damn please. Lucifer please.". he begged arching towards me offerring me his body and Damn if that didn't turn me on more.

I slowly slipped my finger in his hole. precum leaking more and more as I pushed if in til my knuckle. I moaned as he arched trying to get me to put more in but I wasn't sure if I could he was so tight I wasnt sure I could fit two fingers in him.

I slowly pulled out and pushed back in and went faster and faster bringing him to the brink and back watching him whither under me as I push my finger into him and after half an hour he didn't strech.

he mewlled disappointed as I pulled my finger out fully. he grabbed me by my shoulders and flipped us and next thing I know I'm encased in his hot seething hole. Ash screamed out in pleasure.

the feeling of his tightness surrounding me it was suffercating my Dick and it felt so good I waited then flipped us and that small adjustment sent pleasure through both of us we moaned loudly.

I looked down at my mate his violet eyes dilated almost covering the color. he wrapped his arms around me as well as his legs. I moaned softly at the movement my erection growing to it full stated at fourteen inches.

Ash moaned loudly his breathing ragged and hard. he pulled me down and whispered in my ear. "pound into me long and hard take me all night fill me with your cum till it leaks down my legs and drowns us make love to me harder then ever before." he suck on my ear.

I kissed him roughly bitting at his lips I pulled out half way and pushed back in while he moaned and screamed in pleasure. I pulled and pounded into him relentlessly. having him scream my name over and over again.

I pulled out all the way and sunk my self so deep inside him hitting his prostate having us both scream each others name til they echoed the room. I bit into him as I spilled my seed into him and he spilled all over our chest.

I feel my cum sliding down his legs and onto the bed I pulled out of him slowly and pulled him into my chest the sky turned red meaning its morning.

I slowly wrapped my drousy mate in my arms and went peacefully to sleep