Flying Brownies

HEY SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG BEEN HANGING OUT ON MY SISTERS WATTPAD 'RAELYNCROSS' SHE'S REALLY GOO CHECK HER OUT!!

THIS IS FOR YOU FLYING BROWNIES

_____________________

Ash's point of view:

I walked along the castles hall and stopped at a painting. it was of a tall shadow that looked like a man. he had broad shoulders and a strong jaw he looked super serious which is never a good thing it causes to much stress.

i was walking down the hall when  a man stopped me. 

"Who are you and what are you doing here in this part of the castle?" 

he looked like a servent or a butler yeah i'm going with butler all the servents here are Crestens height.

"I'm Ash, I'm Lucifers Mate and i was exploring but it seems i got lost." i said looking aroung to where i'm at.

the man chuckled.... "Leave it to the Prince to let his mate get lost.. come i'll show the way back to his room.." the man started walking down a hall i don't remember being there.

it was dark and scarey so i tried to focus on the man leading me.  he was tall and had dark hair that was gelled back neatly and the whole butler attire. his shoes were nice and shining i wanted to play with them. 

"So how old are you. i'm guessing around 16 or 17.." the man said.

i nodded. "yes you're correct."

"And you're a Neko well that's rare not uncommon but Rare. " with that the conversation went dead as we kept walking. 

it was a comfortable silence the man looked to be someone who you could talked to and not have to worry if he'd look down on you. you just know he'd be one of those nuetrual types. 

"whats your name?" i asked curiously

"Sebastian."

"i like your name it's a strong one. that's what mom used to say when i ran into a sebastian before i was taken by my dead owner." i said looking down feeling a little guilty that it was kinda my fault he was dead.

"you mean the man we received yeaterday that dredful human?" Sebastian asked.

i nodded. 

"don't be upset that it was basically your fault he's dead because sooner or later those demons he was ordering around would have got bored with him and eventually killed him. just be happy if he was still alive you never would've met Lucifer." Sebastian said stopping and putting a comforting hand on my shoulder.

i looked up at him since everybody in the underworld has to be so tall the only one i have to look down for is Cresten and his servents. "i guess you're right maybe it's okay he's gone."

Sebastian nodded satisfied and keeped walking. i followed this time with a bounce in my step. 

soon we arrived at mine and Lucifers room. 

"If the prince isn't in there He'll be across the hall through that door. okay?" Sebastian said looking at me. 

i nodded and watched as he walked back down that creepy hallway.

i shrugged and walked intot the room to see nobody there.

i turned and walked into the room Sebastian told me about. when i looked at the hallway in which i came it was gone. i stared at the blank wall for a minute before entering the room he pointed at.

"Ash?" 

i looke us to see Lucifer standing there with three other people.

"Oh sorry i didn't mean to interrupt." i spoke softly and quickly.

"Damn Lucifer where did you get him?" a man with red eyes asked.

"Yeah i want one. " another man said with deep blue eyes with white pupil. 

"yeah Lucifer can we have a go?" the last man with black eyes.

i whimpered and shrunk back a little as Luci wrapped me in his arms. i felt safe and comfortable.

"No this is my mate you idiots!!" Lucifer growled out. i put my hand on his chest letting him know he needed to calm down.

i sighed and took a deep breath seemingly calmer.

"Damn the day i ever thought someone might calm you down from one of your moments.." the one with blue eyes said.

"shut it!" lucifer warned/ he turned to me and gave me a sweet gentle kiss that i returned.  "Ash these are i guess kinda my friends." 

"Whatever he's just embarress we are his friends." the one with red eyes said.

i just noticed this they all look the same same with hair same build and coloring everything the same except their eyes.

"Ash this is Con, Vance, and Coil." Luci said pointing as the blue, black and then the red eyed one,

"oh hi it's nice to met you i'm Ash." i said smiling something warned me not to reach out my hand.

noticing this Lucifer smiled. 

"Nofair you told him not to trust us." Coil complained.

"No i didn't his sweet innocence protected him." Lucifer shot back laughing

well i can alreay tell this is going to be a stressful morning.