chapter one:

Ash point of view. Neko cat.:

I whined softly as the Demon stepped out of the circle. my owner was so shocked he took a step back... "impossible." he whispered quietly.

the Demon chuckled and shook his head. "you forgot salt and holy water." owner shook his head "you only use that for...... "

the Demon smirked "exactly". owner coward back and whimpered in fear. the Demon laughed meniscently. "well I can think of a millions way in which the scums lifeform can be taken" he smirked and stepped closer.

owner whimpered. "stop. I command you to stop." owners voice cracked. he was trying to be mean like he is with me.

I meowed softly as the big scarey Demon stepped closer to owner. I may not like my owner and think he should be put in a crazy home, but I don't want him to hurt to bad.

the Demon turned to me "you might want to close your eyes. " I looked at him with a tilted head deciding wether or not to listen but decided I should since I trust him.

Woah!......since when did I trust a Demon my owner summond.

ugh thus is all confusing. first of all I willingily 'donate' blood then I'm going through heat then I trust a Demon.

I'm 16 and I know I'm small for my age but seriously I don't get it.

I heard screaming and dripping and begging and whimpering and more screaming.

"keep your eyes closed. " the deep baritone voice of the Demon spoke. I hesentenitly nodded keeping them closed.

I didn't want to see what was happening it sounded bad. I padded my way to the stairs. knowing my way around like the back of my paw.

I sat on the seventh stair and curled up hiding my eyes with my paws and tail.

after another ten minuets there was a thud and a sigh. "clean this up" I heard whooshing, like when master opens the portal. "yes sir" squeaky voices said.

me being a small kitten isn't the problem, but I do get frightened easily. but when a big strong hand grabbed me usually I'll struggle but I just welcomed the touch it made me feel safe.

big rough but soft fingers rubbed the back of my ears. I purred and lick the finger.

"you can open your eyes now." the Demons voice spoke, huskily. I slowly opened my eyes.

I was met with a man. he was big stronger and hard but as he looked at me he was soft. he had deep red eyes pitch black hair like my fur and strong cheek bones he was hot. his arms were made of pure raw muscles and he body looked hard. he looked more stronger then any Demon I ever saw and owner did summond alot.

"your coming home with me." he said. usually by now I'd be biting him and escaping but found myself nodding.

something about him made me feel safe and loved. which is a really strange feeling since I've been treated like a blood bank my whole life.

the Demon smiled and walked into the portal. I felt all the breath leave me then air rushed back into my lungs.

I did my little cat cough then coward back and closed my eyes. I felt a lot of eyes staring at me. I whined softly.

"I'll be returning to my quarters I dont want to be disturbed is that understood?" and sure enough hundreds of voices choired "yes my lord."

after awhile l was layed on a soft bed. I slowly opened my eyes to see a fire place. I blinked a few more times.. I looked around and saw the Demon who took me streching.