and so it begins

Ash:

after Lucifer's friends left i walked with him to the room. "You're friends are a bit weird and funny." I giggled jumping on our bed.

"They are not to be trusted sometimes always getting into trouble. " Luc said shaking his head and pouring himself a glass of water.

"I met Sebastian." I said and Luc looked at me funnily. "He was pretty cool he felt so warm but strange." I thought out loud about his character but he was nice enough to help me find my way to Luc.

"Oh you've met him." I nodded smiling as he sat down next to  me giving me a drink of water. "hmm it seems he approve of you." Luc said as he laid back.

I put the cup on the night table and laid on his stomach. "what do you mean approve of me?" I asked as I looked at him.

"Well Sebastian used to be my butler always nagging me and watching over me. Back when I was in heaven. Once I was deemed to be down here for the rest of my existance He had to stay there. Every now and then he'll be granted permission to leave and come here to check on me. He know my castle inside and out. He sometimes purposely messes things up to see if the servants are up to his par.  Him letting you see him and even guide you to me that means you can be trusted and that he approves of you being my mate." Luc explained as I drew circles on his stomach.  "Think of him as my doting mother." He smiled smuggly. Maybe Sebastian was listening.

"Um.. I.. i'm happy he likes me." I spoke shyly turning red.

He picked up my chin, "As you should be. It's pretty hard to get his approval... on anything."Luc kissed me softly and I gladly returned the gesture.

"Umm.. can. .. We.. hu..." I was going to ask something but I felt so tired. I fell asleep in my mates arms as the tightened around me. 

Lucifer:

Ash fell asleep against my chest and snuggled into me. I looked at him strangely. he fell asleep in the midst of talking to me. I looked up to see the glooming shadow. Fuck I gently laid Ash down.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I growled already ready to protect my mate.

"no need to be so alert I came to give you a message." She spoke looking at my ash.

"and why should I believe anythign you say?" I said harshly as I blocked her view of my baby.

"Hmmm. You should'nt but I'm just giving you a warning. Davton found out bout your oh so precious beauty there and is plotting ot take him away." She said coming closer so her breast were touching my chest.  "I honestly don't understand why you would care anyway he's just a stray truamatized kitty. I am way more fun than that. Luca you remember don't you." She asked wrapping her arms around my neck.

I pushed her away harshly almost pushing her intot he fire place. "no I don't remember guess you really weren't that memorible." I sneered looking at her with disgust how could I have ever gone for that? I stared completely disgusted with her presence here.

"No need for such harsh words or actions I'm merely the messager girl. Davton said he wants what's yours. Starting with your mate.I suggest you keep him under lock and key. " She said glarnig as Ash. 

Ash was slowly coming too. "He won't get him he or you won't lay a finger on him!" I yelled shaking the room and making Ash sqeak in fear.

"Honestly I don't see what you'd want with that ugly thing. " She glared at Ash who looked semi hurt.

"Leave." I growled my whole body shaking.

"Davton always gets what he wants Luc and you know it. Soon that little kitty will be in his bed and soon your kingdom will be his. I hope you are ready for when that happens." lilec spoke in my ear before disappearing. 

"w-who was that?" Ash spoke his voice shook.

I enveloped him in my arms. "No baby no one. " I said soothing down his nerves.

"I'm not ugly....right?" He asked uncertainty in his eyes. Damn lilec for making him feel that way.

"Of course not baby. You are the most beautifulliest being in the world to me. nothing is going to change that. nothing baby." I said kissing his forehead as he cried.

........

 Ash was asleep again and I ran down that hall to the war room. Con Vance and Coil already there notified about hte breach to my room. 

"What's up man?" con said

"Yeah what's going on?" Coil said coming up next to me.

"Davton" I spoke that one word and everyone went rigid.

"W-What does he want?" Vance asked shaking in fear.

"My Mate. Ash"