morning After

ASH'S POINT OF VIEW:

i woke up warm and cozy, not like the usual cold and hard floor. Then i remembered what happened last night and smiled. i licked the chest i was on to find it hot and burning just how he was meant to be. i snuggled up closer. loving the way his body feels against mine.

"You're up late." a deep baritone voice said from above me. i looked up resting my chin on my clasped hands on his chest.

" Good... whatever time it is." i said smiling.

he laughed and threw his head back. "Well are you cute in the morning."  he said pecking me o the lips.

i giggled and nipped his nipple rolling over, so i was facing the other way. i heard him groan and pull me flush against him. "you really shouldn't tease me. you know that." he growled sucking on my kitty ear.

i moaned and held him by his neck. he bit my ear harder causing me to buck into him. feeling his rather large morningwood. he groaned and sucked my ear harder i dug my nails into his neck rubbing against him harder as one of his hands snaked around my waist.slowly dragging his nails down my slim torso. "God you drive me crazy." he breathed in my ear. i mewled in response and bucked sharply against him as he gripped my shaft. he pumped me in time with my bucks. "fuck i'm so close." he gripped me harder in his hand as he move his hips faster against mine. soon we were both cumming.

i laid limp in his hands as he carried us to the bathroom to clean up after that i got dress in leather pants and walked out of the sancuary of the only room i knew.

We got down to a big room it had a throne in it and one next to it just a tad bit smaller but you had to really stare at it to notice. Lucifer sat down on the bigger one and motioned me to sit in the one next to his.

I walked up to it and looked at it then glared softly at it and shook my head i turned to face him. i transformed into my kitten and jumped on his lap. i curled up into a ball and purred as he ran his fingers through my fur.

Lucifer's point of view:

I watched Ash glared softly at his new throne chair. is something wrong with it? can he not get on?! i thought frantically.

i was stopped short as i realized that Ash was on my lap in his kitten form snuggling into me to get comfortable. i smiled softly at his little gesture. i slowly ran my fingers through his silkly soft fur while he purred enjoying it.

the doors creeked open causing me to lift my head to see who it was. it was my slave Cresten. Cresten was the owner of all the slaves here in the underworld while he was mine.

"s-sire." he bowed.

Ash lifted his head slightly as he heard Cresten rough scratchty voice, you know the one where they sound like they've been smoking for years.

"What is it Cresten?" i asked my voice void of emotions.

Cresten shook like a deadly leaf in winter. "T-The A-Angels are here, M-Master. T-they wish to see your M-Mate." he said breaking eye contact the moment the word angels came pouring out of his mouth.

i felt my eyes going red with hatred. i sunddenly calmed down when i felt a small soft tongue lick my thumb repeatedly. i looked down at my mate his yes so beautiful.

I nodded at Cresten to let them in.

not to long later Gabriel and Nathaniel came walking through the door with their white wings glowing. the stopped right in front of the throne.