Chapter 6 Two if you?!

Your pov
The Zygons bring us all to the control center.
"Doctor, we haven't seen you in a while." The Zygon leader says walking forward to face us.
"Well I'm not fond of being cloned." The Doctor says pulling his arms free of the zygon's grip. "That's better." He say rubbing his arms.
"Now what are doing here Doctor?" The Zygon asked
"I was here to find y/n and Tyrone. And stop you. I got one thing checked of my list now I just need the last thing." The Doctor says with a evil glare.
"Well your too late Doctor. We have already finished our plan. The world will soon be ruled by Zygons! First we take over this little civilization then a larger one. Then the world!!!" The Zygon shouts
"Well I am going to stop you." The Doctor says grabbing Tyrone's pen from a control panel. "Catch!" He says tossing the pen to Tyrone.
"What do I do?" Tyrone ask catching the pen.
"Shoot at the big panel in front of you!" The Doctor shouts
"Yes, finally something fun to do!" Tyrone shouts turning his pen into a gun.
"When did you get that!" Leela shouts
"Umm.... I will explain later." Tyrone shouts shooting at the panel. Sparks fly from the panel landing in the ground.
"Doctor!" I shout smelling the air.
"What?"'he says turning to be in the chaos of the moment.
"Smell the air." I say sniffing the air.
"Oh bloody hell methane! The cave going to explode!" He shouts. "Everyone get out or you'll be burnt chicken!" The Doctor shouts as he runs with Leela behind him. Tyrone runs in front of me. I see the light at the end of the tunnel. But then something pulls me back. I look back to see a zygon.
"Help me!" I shout kicking the zygon hoping it will let go, but no luck.
"No one will risk loosing their lives for you." The zygon shouts as I here someone shout my name.
"Y/n!" The Doctor shouts as the Zygons takes my form. As The Doctor appears.
"Are you serious two! Come along both of you." He shouts dragging both of us by the arm. We get out of the cave just as it explodes.
"That was close." I say standing up.
"Okay now to see which one is the real y/n." The Doctor says as we walk back to camp so he can interrogate both me and "me".
~
Doctor's pov
I stand in a hut with both of the y/ns tied up in chairs. Tyrone's there as back up if this task gets out of hand.
"Okay I will ask questions that only the real y/n will know the answer too. Okay #1, how did I meet y/n?" I ask
"You hit me in the head with the TARDIS's doors." They both say in unison.
"Correct." I say suspicious
"Okay who was the leader of the Cybermen?" I ask
"The Master." The say at the exact same time.
"Hummmm......correct. Why did we land on Easter Island?" I say
"Because the good old TARDIS down." The say again in unison.
"Oi, I remember something! Zygons can duplicate memories if they're in the same room as the person they're are planing to duplicate!" I say
"That's a bad thing right?" Tyrone ask
"Yes it is. But we just have to figure out how far the zygon got into y/n's memory." I say excitedly
"Okay so.." Tyrone says
"You ask a question." I say stepping back fans Tyrone walks forward.
"Okay something y/n would only know......" Tyrone thinks out loud.
"Okay Tyrone you think of a question while I keep asking them questions." I say as Tyrone nods.
"Okay so does y/n know my name?" I ask
"No!" The shout
"Okay okay. So umm...... What are the dog tags around y/n's neck?" I ask
"Their my Dad's. He gave them to me after his time the war." They say
"Right, but what war did he fight in?" I ask
"I don't know. He told me." They say sending each other a icy glares.
"Correct, why did I send y/n to camp?" I ask
"To tell Leela that we were going to have to stay for awhile since the TARDIS's repairs were going to take longer than excepted." They say in unison.

"Correct, Tyrone you done yet?" I ask
"Yes I got one." Tyrone says walking towards the y/ns as I step back. "Okay this is my. Why did I come back back to save you?" Tyrone ask as I know him and the real y/n are the only ones who know the real answer.
"Because I reminded you of a someone you knew." One y/n says
"You never told me. You said you would tell me if we ever got out of the cave." The other y/n says
"That's the real one." Tyrone says pointing to the one who answered last.
"You sure?" I ask
"Yes I am sure. I didn't tell her why I went back to save her." Tyrone says untying the y/n who is suspected to be real. She stands up hugging Tyrone.
Your pov
I hug Tyrone as soon as he untied me.
"Thank you." I whisper into his ear.
"Your welcome." He says as the other me starts to transform back into its original form.
"Ahh! Doctor you will pay!" It shouts as it hits a button on a watch thing. Making it teleport out of the room.
"Where did it go!" I ask running over the chair.
"It probably teleported itself to its home planet or a space ship. Tyrone that was pretty amazing. How did you know that was y/n and that the other one was a duplicate?" The Doctor as Tyrone walks up from behind me.
"Because she answered the question right." He says smiling brightly.
"Hey we are out of this alive know tell me why?" I ask facing him. He brushes his bangs aside. Making me blush. Tyrone takes my hand then looks up at the hut ceiling. Then back at me.
"Okay I went back to save you. Since you seem like a pretty fantastic girl.
You unhooked me from the machine, without any help. You didn't run and leave me in the cave to die. Then you told me to go with out you, even if you would get hurt. That is amazing. I just....I guess.....I like you." He says blushing slightly.
"Tyrone I like you too." I say playing with Tyrone's fingers.
"Really?" Tyrone says
"Yes." I say
"Before you ask yes, he can tag along." The Doctor says as we look at him.
"Yeah!" I say as Tyrone picks me up and spins me around.
"Okay that's enough giggling, we got to go fix the TARDIS. Then Tyrone has to pack." The Doctor says
"Thank you Doctor." Tyrone says
"Your welcome just remember one thing." The Doctor says
"What?" Tyrone and us ask.
"No having any "fun"." The Doctor says air quoting the word "fun". Making Tyrone rub his neck nervously.
"Doctor!" I shout whacking him on in the arm.
"What!? I am just saying!" The Doctor says

~

Hey I hope you liked the update. I am going to try to update once a week! Tyrone and you are together! Do you think it will last though???? You have to keep reading. Oh and have a happy Wholloween!