Chapter 14

Doctor pov
"Y/n!" I shout as she blacks-out. "You shouldn't have twisted the ring." I mumble as I run into the TARDIS. I snap my fingers as Jack and Tyrone get in, closing the doors to the TARDIS.
"Doctor, I think I am missing something. Back there did I hear that y/n is Gallifrian?" Jack ask
"Yes, she is like me! It's that fantastic!" I say pulling a lever sending us up up and away back to Torchwood.
"She is on my Cybermen! Now there are more Gallifrians! Yes!" Tyrone shouts running around the room like a fool.
"Now if up will excuse me I will be off to my bedroom to watch y/n. The process of getting your memory is awfully painful." I say as I carry y/n to my room.
"Your just going to "watch" her." Jack says doing air quotations.
"Shut up!" I shout as I slam the door to my room, with my foot. I gently place her down on my bed and I pull a chair from side of my room and move it to where I can watch her. I stay like this for hours upon hours. My eyes slowly start to droop. Then I fall asleep peacefully in the chair.

Your pov
Memories play through my mind like a movie that will never end. I see battles and wars go by. Lives go and new ones are made. I see my family, my father and mother. I see Gallifrey, in it's glory. It's looks just like the way imagined it to. Then a memory pops in front of my mind.
"Let me take her and I will let you two go." I hear a voice say.
"Never!" I hear a man shout as I hear a door slam and lock. I see two people wake into the room I am in. My mum and dad.
"Mum? Dad?" I say as tears spring from my eyes. But they ignore me. Then I realize they can't hear or see me I am like a ghost.
"Mummy! Daddy! Who was at the door?" I see a little girl say.
"No one sweetie. But will you come a follow mommy for a minute?" My mum ask the little girl. I notice how much the little girl resembles me. Then it hits me, that's me! Then the scenery changes to a lab.
"Daddy will this hurt?" My little self ask.
"A little bit this will keep you protected." He says as he places a ring in a slot. My little self stands in a tube.
"Mum?" Little me ask.
"Yes baby?" She says
"Will this really keep me safe?" I ask
"Yes it will. It will keep that mean man from finding you." She says
"Ready princess?" Dad says getting ready to press a button.
"Yes." Mini me says as Dad press the button. As the memory ends.
I wake up in bed. I look to see The Doctor next to me in a chair sleeping. I get up slowly. And walk over to The sleeping Doctor. I tap his shoulder, but he doesn't even move. I shake his hand, making him stir a little.
"Doctor wake up." I whisper in his ear making him turn to his other side. I give him a kiss. I pull away but am brought back to him lips. I pull away and look at him.
"Good morning beautiful." He says
"Morning handsome." I say as I get up.
"How was your sleep?" He ask
"Painful in a emotional way." I say sitting in the edge of the bed.
"How?" He ask sitting next to me.
"Well I saw wars play through my mind. It was terrible. I was taken from my memories because of a man. A man who wanted me since I was different." I say as tears roll down my face.
"What do you mean by different?" He says wrapping an arm around me.
"He said there was something special adopt me. Something that the other Timeladies didn't have. I just don't understand what." I cry as The Doctor hold me closer.
"Don't worry we will find out what he meant. Then I will track him down and give me a piece of my mind." The Doctor says
"I already know who it was." I say as I stop crying. And I look up at The Doctor.
"Who was it?" He says
"The Master." I say
"Well that little Dalek! He has done enough to both of us! When I find him I am going to kill him!" He shouts making me giggle.
"Why are you laugh?" He ask
"Because your cute when act all protective." I say as I get up and walk through to the door.
"Well your always cute." He says giving me a peck on the lips.
"Thanks, but do you have any idea why I might be different from the rest of the Timeladies?" I ask
"I don't know but I will find out." The Doctor says