Chapter 23 You two are together?

Your pov

I wake up slowly as I feel the TARDIS stop. I open my eyes to see The Doctor sleeping peacefully. I poke him in the noise and he just waves his hand I front of his face as if there was a fly there. I giggle then get up from bed and make my way over to the bathroom to get ready to see some old friends. I take a shower and brush my teeth then brush my hair. Then I walk out with a towel wrapped tightly around me. I find The Doctor still sound asleep.
I roll my eyes and walk out to the magic wardrobe. I open the door and walk in. I look around for something to wear. I pick out a pair of ripped dark blue jeans, with a dark red tank top. And a pair of red converse high tops.
I walk back to the bedroom and find The Doctor slipping on a dark red shirt with damp hair.
"Morning sleepy head." I say as I sit on the edge of the bed.
"You left me. The bed got so much colder when you were gone." The Doctor says as he hands me his black leather jacket.
"I'm sorry My mad man, I don't mean to. I just wanted to get ready. I just can't wait to see Tyrone and Jack again." I say as I slip on the jacket.
"I know you can't I don't blame you love. We haven't visited them in awhile. I wonder how they have been getting along." The Doctor says ask he laces up his red converse.
"Doctor look we are matching!" I say as I stand up and twirl. The Doctor looks up after tying his laces. Then looks at me then at himself.
"I guess we are." The Doctor says as he puts his sonic in his pocket. "Let's go check on the bloody blood sucker." The Doctor says as we walk out of the room. Then down several corridors to the containment room. We look in to see her sleeping.
"She is sleeping." I say as we open the door. The Doctor puts handcuffs around wrist and tosses her over his shoulder as she sleeps.
"Of course she is sleeping my dear. I gave her a dose of sleeping sedatives last night." He says as we walk out of the room to the control room.
"How hard was is to get her to take them?" I ask curious as we walk down the hallways.
"Very, it took me 2 hours just to get one shot into her arm. And I used 3 shots." The Doctor says as we come upon the control room. We hear knocking on the door of the TARDIS. I walk over with The Doctor behind me. Then open them up to see Jack and Tyrone.
"Y/n!" Tyrone shouts as he gives me a giant hug. I naturally return the hug.
"Doctor!" Jack shouts as he starts to give The Doctor a hug only to stop when he notices Rebecca. "Who is that?"
"That is Rebecca the leader of the Sisters of the Water. I brought her here so you could keep her under lock and key." The Doctor says as Jack snaps his fingers and to mean come out. And take Rebecca away. Tyrone lets me go and we stand beside each other.
"Now that, that is down. What was I saying.....oh yes. Doctor!" Jack shouts and gives The Doctor a hug. The Doctor awkwardly hugs back as I giggle. The Tyrone's face contorts with jealousy. Then Jack lets go of The Doctor and hugs me. Then pulls away to stand next to Tyrone.
"It's do nice to see you guys again." I say The Doctor slips an arms around my waist.
"I have to agree with y/n I did miss you two." The Doctor says.
"We missed you both, didn't we T?" Jack says as he looks down at Tyrone.
"Yep, you can't believe how much has happened since you guys left." Tyrone says as The Doctor and I follow Jack and Tyrone inside of Torchwood.
"Like what?" I ask as Tyrone slightly blushes.
"T and I are dating." Jack says as if it wasn't a shocking detail, that we had known about for awhile.
"You are?" The Doctor ask as we go and sit in Jack's office.
"Yep, from about 4 months now," Jack says as I become confused.
"But we just saw you like three days ago." I say as they look at me confused.
"Y/n we are time travelers, there are time differences every where. It's just a bunch of wibbly, wobbly, timey, wimey, stuff." He says as I nod getting the idea.
"Anyways I happy to see both together." I smile at them.
"Thanks y/n this is the first time in a long time that I've been happy." Tyrone says as he finally recovers from his blush.
"So enough about us know how about you and The Doctor, y/n? Have you had any 'fun' yet?" Jack as he wiggles his eyebrows while saying 'fun'. I blush brightly and hide my face in The Doctor's shoulder. While the Doctor blushes madly.
"So I will take that as a yes." Jack says as he chuckles.
"Jack, look your embarrassing them." Tyrone says.
"It's so adorable." Jack says.
"Shut up Hack it's not like you haven't had any 'fun' yet." The Doctor says as he recovers from his blush. I pull my face out of The Doctor's shoulder. I see Tyrone's face get straight. I giggle see his face.
"You got me there Doctor." Jack says as Tyrone's face returns to normal.
"Jack!" Tyrone exclaims whacking Jim in the arm. Jack puts up his arms defensively.
"Calm done T, calm down." Jack exclaims as I laugh.
"Guys, stop goofing around." The Doctor says with a chuckle as the end.
"Oh, Doctor I forgot to tell you. There has been someone sending strange coded messages to us. We can't seem to decipher them." Tyrone says.
"Can I see?" The Doctor ask.
"Yep." Jack says as he presses a button showing a holo screen. He clicks on a file and opens it up. Large circular shapes appear on the screen. Something in my memory clicks, like I've seen these marking before but I can't place them. I look to see the Doctor walk over to the screen.
"It's Gallifrian..." The Doctor says.

~

Me: Hi! I hope you liked the update!
11: I like it.
Me: Thank you mad man.
11: Your welcome love.
Me: *blushes* Anyways I'm sorry if some of you guys are against gay relationships. But I've been planning for Tyrone and Jack to get together. If you like please tell me. But if you don't like it just tell me and I will promise not to make it a big big thing.
11: Can I do the honors?
Me: Of course.
11: Good bye till the next update!