Chapter 1: The new kid comes...

Hello lovely readers! How are you? Let's get started.

Your POV
You were just waking up. Your little sister ran in you room. "Get up (Y/n)!!" You smiled at her. You got up and washed up, got dressed and came down for breakfast. You at (f/b) (favorite breakfast) while your sister, (s/n) (sister name) was eating pancakes. You got ready for school and sat on the couch and watched tv until your bus came. "Bye mum! Bye dad! Bye (s/n)!" You walked your house and ran across the street and got on the bus. You sat next to (b/f/n) (best friend name). "Hey (Y/n). What do you think of the new kid?" He was staring right at you. "Hi, (Y/n). That's your name, right? Cute name." (Choices, choices. >:) )

You:

A: Give him a blank expression and wave

B: You smile and wave.

C: You glare

Choice A:
You give him a blank expression and wave. "M-my name is Yuki." (It is very hard to make up a name.) You nod then the bus gets to school. You then go to your locker

Choice B: You smile and wave. You didn't care how he knew your name. "Thanks! What's your name?" He smiles at how kind you are. "Heh. My name is Yuki." "Nice name." You both talk for a while until you're at school. You go to your locker.

Choice C:

You glare. "Are you another damn pervert?" He looks a little sad. "N-no... I'm not." Your best friend punches your arm a little. "Don't be rude." You sigh. "Fine. What's your name?" He looks a little happier. "Yuki." You all talk until you get to school. You get off the bus and walk into school to your locker.

Suddenly, a group of girls walk over to you. There are 5 of then.
Hello my little readers! If your enjoying it so far leave a comment. I'll update tomorrow or tonight.
See ya soon!
~Coco/Lily