Chapter 8: Hey. What's the right choice?

You make it to 128. A faint growl comes from the other side of the door. "(B/f/n)?? It's me. (Y/n). Your best friend who has been with you since pre-k."  The door opened. "(Y/n)...did Yuki send you a life-threatening message?" ...Silence. "N-no." (B/f/n) sighed. "Let's go." She grabbed your hand and dragged you outside. Weird. (B/f/n) was staring at something in shock. You look the way she's looking. And you gasp. "Hey (Y/n). Did you miss me?" You didn't answer but all you did was stare at the person. everywhere you looked there was red water. And it looks like blood. "What are you doing?!" The person chuckled. "Just a little project called PAINT THE TOWN RED. And it looks like you want me to spare (B/f/n). But guess what? I can only spare three people." At least they didn't day one. "Pick someone." You want to pick (B/f/n) but then what about your family? You could tell him you'll think about it but no. He'll find a way to figure out your plan. "You took to long." You snap back into reality to feel a sharp pain in your arm. You've been stabbed. You've been stabbed again. Whoops! been stabbed again. Now your world is dizzy. Blurry. Darker. You pass out.

Three hours later....

You wake up. Or have you. A glowing figure is sitting a few yards away. You notice the atmosphere is pitch black. You decide to go to the figure. The figure has a pink aura around her. She has black angel wings and a small hoodie on. since she wasn't facing you, you didn't see her face. She gets up and turns around. She has dark green eyes and turquoise hair. 'Woah, if looks could I'd be dead. Wait, I am dead! Am I?' "Hey. (Y/n) to Myu." You shake you head and look at her. "I'm your guardian angel...or something like that." She was glaring at you. .......... "Anyways, go to the blue glowing machine over there. She pointed west. You go east. "(Y/N)!!!!!" You go west. You read the blood red print.

                                                         Do you wish to continue your life?

                                       Yes                                                                                No.

Myu walked over. "Before you even dare to put yes, if you select yes, then your life will start over at your age of 14, before you moved. However, (B/f/n) will be in your life still. Selecting no will send you back to the day before you died."

I will leave you to that decision.

Votes will be counted on October.  You have six days.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author-Chan: Yeah...I bet you think this story makes no sense to you. BTW: Myu is just a randomized character who is a water elemental and has the ability to talk to animals. So....good bye for now. AND WHO DO YOU THINK THE MYSTERY PERSON IS????

YUKI

COCO

SOMEONE ELSE. (COMMENT BELOW.)

GOOD BYE!