Chapter 3

Hello my readers! If you have any ideas for this story I would like to know! :) Let's the Story begin!

Chapter 3

Choice A
You ignore the letter and walk home. After you get home, you check your phone. You sigh because your phone was spammed. This could be the person who wanted you on the roof. The person sent messages like:
(Y/n)! Hey!
Answer me (Y/n).
Why didn't you come on the roof?
Are you okay?! I'm coming over you house at 7:00.

You sighed and looked at the clock. 6:38. You lay on your bed and think. After thinking for a while, it was 6:54. You got up and opened the door. He was standing right at your door. Your sister ran up to you. "Who's that (Y/n)?? Is that your booooyfrieend??" You stared at your sister. "No. He is not." You and him then walk to your room. "Who are you and what's Your name?" His eyes widened a bit. "Um...I'm...I'm Jack." You nodded. He left. You starting thinking. 'Did he want to say something?' You shrugged.

Choice B

You giggle what could go wrong? You went to the roof. "Hey, (Y/n)! I'm Jack." You smile "Heyy Jack!" Silence until he breaks it. "(Y-y/n)? I kinda maybe think I like you." You both blush. "Um..I'll think about it." You were sad. You didn't want to break his heart. But then again...you thought you liked someone else. "Okay. Bye." You feel a little hype so you jog home. You went home to see (s/n) eating ice cream. "Heyyy (Y/n) want some ice cream?" You nodded. You eat your ice cream and go into your room. You lay down and watch anime on your phone.

Choice C
You go up to the roof. "H-hey (Y/n) I'm Jack. Nice to m-" You cut him off and punch him in the stomach. "What do you want?" He was on the ground curled up into a ball. "I-i kinda...m-maybe... Like YOU!!" Your eyes widen. You run to him about to kick him but your friend was on the roof and she held you back. "(Y/n)! Let's go. You walk home with your best friend. You both get home. You both go into your room. You both start playing on your tv.

Hello readers! I'm on kik..which is maybe why I update a little late. My kik name might come out..anyways, I'll see you next time, little readers!