Chapter 8

WARNING: Sexual themes.

Life couldn't get any better. It took you some time to get used to the fact that there are many hidden things in the world and that you are part of one, with you being a submissive of four Dominants, who also stated that they're an evaluated version of mankind – and that you are one too, because there'd be no mark on your left arm if that wasn't the case. You were still unsure how to feel about how they – the Dominants – keep their submissives in the dark until they turn eighteen. You wish that they had told you something so that you knew what to expect or that they actually had introduced themselves earlier in your life without telling you what role they would play in your future life. If you got to know them a few years earlier, then you would have felt much more comfortable to get into a relationship, not to get thrown into it suddenly after you get attacked by creepy men in an alley. However, all your boyfriends reminded you that they couldn't contact you earlier in your life because they simply didn't know where to find you because your mark hadn't appeared on your left arm yet.

Ever since you started having intimate encounters with all four of your boyfriends, your mark seemed to have changed for the better. It didn't itch, hurt or burn you that much anymore which was of great relief to you. The fact that each Dominant of yours have now touched you in an intimate way seemed to also have unlocked something for them – their senses were heightened: they were able to move in a faster speed and they could hear, see and smell better but that it isn't at its highest level yet. Calum explained that it's because you didn't go "all the way" with them yet. That is seen as the highest level which will unlock their power to their potential. It'll also permanently link all five of you together and it will give you the power of closing off your mark so that it doesn't send off emotional signals to your boyfriends which comes in pretty handy for when you want to have some time for yourself.

Every day you are getting more and more in tune with your boyfriends, who constantly surprised you with gifts and they always went to visit their favorite places with you. You learn more about each and every one of them every day as they told you about their life, their past, their favorite color and food, what music they listen to, what their hobbies are, what they absolutely cannot stand, the list goes on and on and on. You opened up more about your life as well because they were curious too: it's weird, because they literally love everything that comes out of your mouth.

"Your voice is like a drug to us, (Y/N). We'll do anything to make you feel happy and safe. You are the only light in our lives. If you want something, anything at all, you only need to ask and then we'll give it to you, no questions asked."

You smiled softly when you heard their voices in your head, reminding you of how much you mean to them. You can't understand how you lived your life without Luke, Calum, Michael and Ashton in it for the first eighteen years. Even though they all have different personalities and preferences, you are all linked together because you are all compatible with one another – although they still get jealous with each other when you give one of them a little bit more attention: then they start to fight or get angry because they want your love and affection too. You immediately let them know that you didn't like it at all when they fought – something that they should've felt coming from your mark – but they didn't pay any attention to it until you pointed out that you wouldn't give them attention of any sorts at all, if they did not try to get along with each other which made them change their behavior towards each other.

"I don't quite understand," you mumbled softly before sighing as you felt Luke's hands going through your hair. You were lying on the couch with your head on Luke his lap as he was watching his favorite show. You still wore your pajama while Luke was shirtless and only wore tight pants, hugging his bum in all the right angles. He started wearing that pants more often after he noticed your first reaction to it: you were drooling on the spot as it didn't only hug his ass quite nicely but also other, more mature parts of his body.