Chapter 9

WARNING: Sexual themes.

The first thing you noticed when you slowly opened your eyes was that the windows were open since the sun almost blinded you with its light. You hissed, quickly moving your hand to your eyes so you could cover them with it. You just laid there for a few minutes, trying to get used to the sunlight as your brain did its best to fully wake up as your mind was still in a fuzzy state.

"What the hell did I do last night?" You mumbled to yourself. "Did I get drunk or something?"

Taking your eyes away from the window and looking back into the room, you immediately knew that it was not the case as there were no bottles laying around: the room was as clean as ever. Raising your eyebrows, you moved your hand that covered your eyes to your left only to discover that it was totally empty. You moved your other hand to your right and you didn't feel anything at all, other than it being completely cold, informing you to the fact that you have been all alone in this bed for the past couple of hours. The clock informed you that it was 11:30 AM.

That's weird. Normally your boyfriends would be all over you, each one of them trying so desperately to get as close to you as possible. It had been quickly decided that your spot in this bed would be the middle. That way it's easier for your Dominants to have access to you. You would think that sleeping in the same bed for a few weeks now and being as close to each other as humanly possible, that your boyfriends have gotten used to 'sharing' you with each other. That couldn't be more wrong.

Falling asleep is already difficult for you. Having four overprotective boyfriends at either side of you, fighting amongst each other just because they all want to cuddle with you, is definitely making things worse as they will never sit still. And they never shut up as well! You think of yourself as a reasonable and nice person but at night, when you're trying to fall asleep, being forced to stay awake and having to listen to the moans and whines of your Dominants... Oh boy, that would make every person mad.

You decided to do something about their constant fighting. One night, when another fight was about to break out, you had told your boyfriends that if they ever wanted to sleep right next to you in bed ever again, then they should stop with all this nonsense and just deal with the fact that it's impossible for all four of them to hold you and be close to you. You should've known that this would backfire on you because they started to see it as a challenge and ever since that night you had been forced to deal with Luke, Calum, Ashton and Michael trying out the most insane positions just so they all could have as much contact with you as possible. It felt as if you were watching a game of twister in bed every night!

While you had been thinking about this, you unconsciously slipped out of bed and was now standing right in front of the huge mirror that stood right next to the walk-in closet. You looked into the mirror and gasped when you took in your appearance: your hair was all over the place – I guess this is what people would call a "bad hair day" – and your neck, collar bones, chest and stomach were all covered with love bites that decorated your skin with the color red and purple. You even noticed four sets of teeth marks, two on each side of your waist. You slowly reached out and shuddered when you touched one of it as your mind got flooded with flashes from last night's activities.

"Look at that," Ashton said, jerking himself off while grinning to himself as he studied the sight in front of him. Michael and Calum were on either side, licking and sinking their teeth into (Y/N) his skin as Luke thrusted in and out of his ass in a torturous, slow pace, making the boy under him a moaning mess.

Calum stopped biting you for a second. "I think our sweet, little submissive likes to be bitten as he gets his tight ass fucked for the fifth time this night," he said before continuing his task somewhere else on your stomach.