{2}

The Nordics started a nice campfire in the middle of nowhere. It was quiet...peaceful. Denmark was holding Sweden in his lap, letting the Swedish male to have his black overcoat and he wore his less-heavy short black jacket. Norway had protested this, but Denmark said that since Sweden couldn't keep a stable body heat, this was the only proper way to keep him warm. That made Norway shut up instantly.

Finland was sitting on his knees in the cold snow, letting Denmark, Sweden and Norway have the blanket. Iceland and Finland were sitting on the snow, Iceland just not even being able to feel the snow anymore because of how numb his legs were. Finland's legs were pained from being in the snow, but he kept his mouth shut.

Norway suddenly looked at the two. "Finland, Iceland, do you need the blanket?" Norway asked, staring at the two nations.

Finland shook his head slowly, but this was obviously a lie. He was shivering, but he was staring at Sweden. It seemed like the poor blonde nation was becoming paler and paler like the blood was being sucked out of him. He scooted forward and put both of his hands on the sides of Sweden's face. "He's getting sick... I can tell. His forehead is hot and he looks completely miserable."

"Do you think he's in a coma?" Denmark asked quietly.

The three of the other Nordics looked at Denmark.

Iceland shook his head. "If he was...then we can't really move him around. So what are we going to do then if he is in a coma?"

"He's not in a coma. It's like something isn't letting Sverige wake up." Norway muttered. "Or simple, he's not letting himself wake up in fear he's not going to like it when he does wake up."

Denmark whispered in Sweden's ear. "Sverige, I know you can hear me. Wake up. You need to wake up now."

Nothing came from Sweden though. Just the deafening silence.

Denmark shook his head and placed his forehead against Sweden's. "Wake up...please..." He whispered gently.

The other three Nordics frowned. They had never seen Denmark in such destress before. Sure, Denmark cared for all four of them, but he had never acted this way. Those two had something something though. Denmark had always had a special thing with Sweden that the others couldn't explain exactly. Denmark just cared about Sweden a lot.

And Denmark had never stopped caring about Sweden since...even when he left.

___________________________________________________________________

The next day, only Finland and Iceland had gotten sleep. Denmark and Norway stayed up taking watch and they had heard gunshots a lot of the night. But it was so faint that it couldn't wake up Iceland nor Finland. Denmark was incredibly tired now because he felt like he hasn't gotten sleep for a very long time. Norway had gotten some sleep over the last six says, but not much. He still wasn't as tired as Denmark though.

They were now walking again, Sweden again on Denmark's back. Sweden had started to stir last night and Denmark was hoping it was a sign that he'd wake up fully soon. Norway said, "Do not get your hopes up. There is a possibility that he could still be unconscious for another week."

Finland and Iceland were lagging behind because they were talking to each other and not really focusing. Norway was in between Denmark, Finland and Iceland. He was just walking between the three, staring at the ground with his hands jammed in his pockets. He was not even thinking about anything in specifics, his mind was going out of control though with thoughts that really angered him. He didn't know how to react to these thoughts properly, so he started kicking some snow off the ground, a bit of snow hitting Sweden's back, but not a lot.