{3}

Morning was soon around. Denmark still had gotten zero sleep. He was up all night, whispering to Sweden and begging him to wake up. Sweden would stir again for a few minutes, but never woke up fully. Denmark hated this. Norway had insisted when he walked back inside when the sun rose that they had to keep moving. Iceland and Finland said it was unfair because they needed to wait until Sweden woke up. Denmark was the only one that agreed to keep moving. Denmark had explained his reasoning. Truthfully, he didn't want to get caught and having to abandon Sweden to die. That's when Finland and Iceland also gave in.

They were now walking again. Denmark had whispered to Sweden before they left that one day they'd go to that place again. Soon. But he wasn't fully sure of anything at this point. He was happy Sweden couldn't hear him...or could he?

"How much further?" Iceland asked.

Norway was staring down at a map as they walked. "A few more miles it seems..."

"Miles?" Finland asked miserably. They had been walking for at least an hour now. All of them had lost count of how many miles they actually walked though.

Denmark was trudging on ahead. Sure, his feet were killing him, but he didn't care. He needed to get to this place. It had been run down, shut down...probably for forty years. Denmark just needed to get there soon. It was quite a big place according to Norway and Finland.

It better not be a crappy Ikea. Iceland had muttered.

Iceland had been in an Ikea before during another war that he allied with Sweden and Denmark. Denmark had led them to the Ikea surprisingly. That's why Iceland didn't want to be stuck in an Ikea again.

_________________________________________

Hours had seemed to pass. They were now sitting in a building. Denmark was standing by the window, tapping his foot. The sound echoed around the room.

Norway was standing across the room staring out the window. "We can't hide in here..."

"We can't go out there, now can we?!" Iceland yelled. He then frowned and turned. "Sorry..." He whispered.

Finland was siting on the ground, holding Sweden's head in his lap. "Iceland's right. Like Denmark said this morning, we'd have to abandon Sweden. That's not fair."

"But we can't stay here! There are soldiers everywhere." Norway hissed at Finland. "They are going to find us sooner or later and Sweden is still just going to die. He's going to cause us to die too!"

"Don't you dare say that! I am trying to protect Sweden! So is Denmark and Iceland! Why are you being so selfish Norway?!" Finland looked hurt. "If anything, I'll die protecting Sweden. Sweden is not going to be the reason I die...you are."

Denmark didn't jump into this. He didn't want to fight with them, but he didn't agree with either of them so he was going to start a three-way-opinion argument with them.

Iceland noticed that Denmark was keeping incredibly quiet and frowned. This was unlike Denmark and honestly quite odd indeed.

Finland turned his head, waiting for the Dane to pipe into the conversation. Nothing came though. Denmark's back to the them and he just was so still.

Norway turned his body around and looked at Denmark's back. "Danmark? Dan?" Norway walked over and grabbed his shoulder.

Denmark still remained still. He didn't turn to look at Norway or anyone else. His eyes remained out the window.

"They are going to spot us if you stand right in front of the window like that Dan... You have to move to the side." Norway muttered, attempting to push Denmark.