{15}

Before I begin this chapter, I would like to thank everyone for reading and that I am really happy for getting 600+ reads! And to let you know...this is where the feels factor is going to get REEAAAAL. This chapter and the last chapter will be the most feels-y ones. So hold onto something...it's about to get crazy! ~AmericaTheBurgerKing

__________________________________________________________________

Everyone was rushing around the base. They had to get everything ready or hidden because they didn't doubt that Russia and China were planning on sending their troops into their base to find stuff useful.

France and Britain were going above the ground to hide stuff in the forest, buried under a big pile of snow. They were hoping their stuff wouldn't get found.

The nations were getting ready to fight. Of course they were. They were told the plan and now they only had two hours until they had to get going. They were terrified. Really terrified. It was life or death here...and it meant anyone could die...anyone could live. Anyone could win....anyone could lose.

Denmark clipped the cuffs of his shirt and then frowned, looking over at his brothers and frowning. They looked exhausted, but he didn't say anything to them.

"It's going to take a little bit to get to where they want us to be... We better leave as soon as possible." America muttered lightly under his breath to Britain and France.

Denmark looked over and frowned. He felt like he could feel Sweden around him. He felt like he could hear Sweden's voice whimpering out for help.

But of course, nothing was really there. Sweden wasn't really there.

Iceland walked over and put his hand gently on Denmark's arm. "Dan?"

The trance Denmark was in faded and he looked at Iceland who was then had Norway and Finland behind. Denmark frowned and looked at the three and frowned.

"Are you okay?" Norway asked, his eyes narrowed slightly.

The blonde Dan stayed quiet for a minute or two and then shook his head. "I'm not okay..."

Finland frowned. "Is this about Swe?"

"Yes...it's about Swe... I love him so much... I don't want to lose him..." Denmark admitted and then wiped his eyes from tears that were now running down his face.

America walked over and wrapped his arms tightly around Denmark. This was a shock to the older nation because he wasn't expecting it. Mostly from the young American nation. "Don't be sad..." America whispered. "Sad doesn't win... Sad should never win..."

Denmark knew America was right. He hugged America back tightly and smiled gently. "You are right America. Thank you."

The blue-eyed American smiled and then ran back over to Britain, hugging him tightly as Britain twirled America around with him. They spoke quietly for a few minutes and of course the Dane had been watching them slightly, a smile creeping on his face when Britain kissed America's forehead and then walked away. Denmark knew America and Britain were happy together...and he didn't mind that. It made him really happy.

But seeing that...also made him sad. Because he didn't have his Sweden right there with him. 

The Dan looked over at Prussia who was sitting there, curled up on the ground, his back against the wall. "Prussia...?"

Prussia raised his head and looked at Denmark. "Yes...?"

"Are you panicking?" Denmark questioned, going over and sitting down beside Prussia.