Piper McLean

Piper: Age 0

A man is woken up in the middle of the night to the sound of a bawling baby. The man looks around to try to determine the source o the noise. He comes across a baby who is laying in the man's living room.

"HOLD ON A MINUTE." Octavian scowled.

"What do you want now?" Reyna sighed.

"Why is this even relevant?! So what, Percy and Annabeth were abused! WE DON'T GIVE A ... -this content has been censored for use of language which will start a war against Octavian by Percabeth shippers everywhere.- ...Horseradish!"

Everyone was literally so confused.

"OCTAVIAN. We're not supposed to insult them." Reyna looked around as if expecting the popcorn machine to sprout legs and beat him up.

"Excuse me, crazy scary lady? Yeah hi. What's going on?" Travis frowned and rolled his eyes, chomping on a licorice.

"For ONE. My name is-"

Shut up!
The voice from before yelled.
Everyone shut up.

Can you ALL just shut up?!

Pretty much everyone looked at Reyna who still had Octavian in a headlock.

Reyna grudgingly released Octavian with a humph.

Thank you. Can we all just get along and watch the movie?
The voice sounded as if it was sighing at them. A brief muffled conversation was heard.

Piper says to be quiet or she'll kill you herself. Enjoy the show.

Everyone took their seats as the show resumed...