Jason Grace

Jason: Age 0

Beryl Grace looked at her newborn son. He slept soundly in his blankets.

"I like the name Dominic." she suggested, sneaking a glance at Jupiter.

"Dominic?" Reyna snickered, trying to imagine Jason as a Dominic.

"The worst name ever." Octavian snickered.

"Hey!" Some camper named Dominic yelled.

Octavian's eyes widened in sudden nervousness.

"Not right." he shook his head.

"How 'bout Bobby?" Thalia, then seven years old, suggested.

"Bobby?" Reyna clutched her stomach, she was laughing so hard.

"Holy Crud. Freaking Bobby?!" Travis and Connor exclaimed in unison, between laughs.

"Hi!!! I'm Bobby Grace!!!!! Fear me!!!" Octavian mocked.

By now the entire camp was laughing so hard some began to cry.

"No." Jupiter crossed his arms.

"How about Michael, after my father?" Beryl frowned.

"Juno hates Michaels after one called his mother a cow. (Insulting both Juno's cow and his mother.)" Jupiter sighed. Then  suddenly he smiled.

"I don't even want to know." Katie shuttered.

A murmur of agreement arose.

"Jason."

"Jason?" Beryl furrowed her eyebrows.

"'Ason?" Thalia made a face.

"It's perfect!" Jupiter smiled from ear to ear.

"Hm, Jason. I like it. Jason Jupiter Grace." she smiled down at the bundle in her arms, "Perfect."

"I still think its a stupid name." Thalia grumbled, unaware this was the last time she would ever see her mother and father in the same room with fully sound minds.

Jason: Age 2

A young Jason sat on a big desk as Thalia was listening to music to drown out their parents' arguing. Jason looked around the desk in order to find something to entertain himself with.  His eyes visibly brightened when a certain metal object came into view. He inspected it. He smelt it, a little yucky but pretty decent.  He gave a big toddler grin as he decided it was edible. He took a big bite just as Thalia looked up and screamed.

"JASON! NO! YOU DO NOT EAT STAPLERS!" she wrenched the stapler away from him, but not before leaving a gash on the side of his lip.

"Oh my god. This is how he got that scar... I-I can't even right now." Reyna struggled to breathe from laughter.

"This is too good." Connor cracked up wishing he had a camera to record this for blackmail-I mean journalistic purposes.

"MOOOOOOOMMM!!! JASON ATE A STAPLER! HE'S KIND OF BLEEDING!"

"Kind of!?" Octavian exclaimed suddenly, earning odd looks.

"OH MY GODS! THALIA! YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE WATCHING HIM!"

"Maybe this wouldn't have happened if you had just watched him yourself instead of arguing with Dad!"

"Someone get some ice cuz she just got burned!" Travis hollered. Katie gave him a good smack on the head for that one.

"Don't you are speak to me in that tome young lady!"

"Watch me!"

"Dam, Thalia's got a stick up her butt or what?" Octavian grumbled.

UP NEXT: PIPER McLEAN
___________________