Dark Secrets

• Dedicated to **-Marie-** MY OTHER BFF :D

Yes, the Romans are at CHB. There is no Camp Jupiter-sorry! And yes- Reyna and Octavian are friends. *shudders* Scary concept, I know. 😝

******

One day, Reyna and Octavian (the leaders of the popular crowd) lead the whole camp to where Percy, Annabeth, Piper, Jason, Hazel, Frank, and Leo sat outside their cabin, drinking lemonade. Leo appeared to be telling a story.

"...and the Midas turned to Piper and-" he cut himself off at the sight of them. Leo's face, which had been smiling, turned cold and impassive; as did the rest of the seven's.

Reyna was the first to approach, with confidence in her stride. She lifted her chin up. Octavian followed her movement, venom in his eyes.

"Can we help you?" Percy spit out harshly after an uncomfortably long silence. Reyna lifted an eyebrow.

"As a matter of fact, you very well can." Her voice betrayed no emotion. Percy raised an eyebrow, his lips briefly turning up in a small smirk that was meant to challenge her.

"Can we now?" Percy cocked his head, feigning ignorance. Reyna growled.

"Yes you can." She said slowly through clenched teeth.

"Let's cut to the Chase." Frank frowned deeply.

"What do you want?" Annabeth crossed her arms.

"Simple." Octavian gave a sickly sweet smile, "We simply want to know what's going on with you seven."

Percy's smirk faded quickly. He quickly glanced at Annabeth.

He opened his mouth to respond, but then a vortex opened out of nowhere and the whole camp disappeared into it.