Frank Zhang

This article is also from his wiki.
——

Reyna took the second article and began to read.

Right before the Argo II gets attacked by skolopendra, Frank gets furious learning that Leo and Hazel held each other's hands. While Frank and Leo are trapped in Camp Fish-Blood, they have a conversation where Leo explains why he and Hazel held hands and Frank confesses his "burning stick" curse to Leo. (His life is connected to a stick and if it burns he dies)

"Holy crow..."
"I can't even imagine."
"He didn't even get the whole tree... just the stick."
"Connor!"
"What?..."

In the Mediterranean Sea, they get ambushed and boarded by Chrysaor and his dolphin men. Everyone except Frank get captured while Percy duels Chrysaor. Frank than helps Percy frighten the dolphin men, causing them to abandon the Argo II and their captain in panic.

"What the heck is an "Argo II?"
"Shh... no exposition."

When they arrive in Rome, they dock the ship in a park. Percy goes with Annabeth to escort her to her mission, Piper, Jason and Coach Hedge stay at the ship and Frank, Hazel and Leo go looking for Nico di Angelo. When Hazel discovers a secret doorway that could possibly lead them to the location of Nico,

"Why? Where is Nico go? Hadestown? Depressingville, USA?"
"Okay, Connor... I swear to the gods..."

Frank and Leo wait above the entrance while she explores the tunnels. Leo than offers his help to Frank in finding a solution to his curse. They get attacked by Eidolons, but quickly lose them by following Hazel. In Archimedes's workshop, Eidolons take control of automatons and quickly knock Frank and Hazel unconscious. Two of them are saved by Leo cracking open the fortune cookie he got from Nemesis.

"Fortune cookie?"
"I would have never eaten Chinese food again after that."

After that, Frank turns into a weasel and makes it to the surface through a hole Leo manages to drill through using a hydraulic screw and the Archimedes sphere. Leo then hacks into Coach Hedge's TV channels

"TV ch- never mind. I don't even want to know."

using a transmitter that Frank brought to the surface and called Hedge to help Leo and Hazel get to the surface as well. Then they went to help Percy, Jason and Piper in defeating Otis and Ephialtes and save Annabeth.

"Oh my gods... the things they've done."
"The monsters they've defeated."
"They've saved us more times than we even know."
" ...and how we treated them..."

"What have we done?"

Then suddenly, seemingly from nowhere, a familiar voice:

"Glad you asked."