Chapter 3 - I'll never forgive you

I'm so sorry I haven't updated. Writer's block is seriously getting to me :'( and exams start tomorrow! WARNING: self harm and suicidal thoughts in this chapter!

Chapter 3 - I'll never forgive you

Kyoya's P.O.V

By the time morning arrived I hadn't slept a wink as I was terrified that nightmares of my dearest (Y/N) and Levi would plague my already damaged mind. Also the sounds of my love whimpering and occasionally speaking in her sleep made my eyes snap open whenever I tried to close them. Slowly getting up off the couch I shuffled over to the bed, yawning as I ran a hand through my unkempt hair and carefully slid my glasses onto my nose. "(Y/N)..." I whispered when I looked down at her sleeping figure, her hands gently set on her stomach out of habit. Spots of water started to appear on her chest and I soon realized it was my own tears. I mentally cursed, stop crying! Be fucking strong for her you useless fuck! I continued to scream at myself in my mind, but all to no avail. "I... I can't do it. I can't do it. I can't... Please... Help me," I whispered, backing away from the bed and tugging at my hair. My arm started to sting a little, and my brain was screaming at me to grab the knife and get that feeling back. The sweet sting of pain that I more than deserved. My heart told me no, but my urges won me over, taking complete control over my body and quickly rushing to grab a knife. My breath suddenly became ragged and I sat with the sharp point of my blood stained knife digging into my arm, waiting until I calmed down. I didn't want to accidentally cut too deep. You should just do it already! Your son is dead, your father and siblings hate you, your friends pity you and look down on you, you'll never get the company back, your mother is dead and your wife is terrified of you! Just do it! I carefully brought the knife down to my wrist and breathed a deep breath, making sure to savour my last one before the pain and my blissful end. Just as I was about to drag the blade across my wrist a hand I recognized to be (Y/N)'s tightly wrapped itself around my wrist, gripping so hard that her knuckles were quickly turning white. "Do that and I'll never forgive you, Kyoya Ootori," she said quietly, the venom in each and every word dripping out of her mouth and onto me, sending a sharp sting of pain straight to my tainted heart. "I'm s-sorry," I croaked, my throat dry and my head hung in shame as she finally let go of my arm, somehow managing to get the knife out of my strong grip. Her hand shook as she held the knife, her gaze fixed on it as though she were contemplating something. "Oi," I said loudly, making her turn around, "if I see a single scratch I'll never forgive you, (Y/N) Ootori"

Short chapter, yes! But I mentioned the writer's block, did I not? Anyway, hope you're enjoying my dark as fuck sequel :P