Chapter 11 - Let The Screaming Begin

Sorry for the late update

Your P.O.V

"Good morning, sweetheart," I heard the Scottish bastard say as I opened my eyes, a huge migraine attacking my head. I sat up, noticing I was on a hard, concrete floor. "Shut the fuck up, you asshole!" Expecting a slap, I cringed, closing your eyes and waiting for the powerful sting. "Now, now, darling. You know what happens when you give me attitude. Cheer up. It's a brand new day." I frowned and opened my eyes, seeing one of the only people I hated with a passion in this world standing right in front of me. Well, behind the iron bars of my cell of course. I noticed that he had grown a slight beard since I had last seen him, and even though I hated him, I thought he looked quite handsome with it. "Crowley, what do you want with me?" He pointed at the three long scars on his face, and I instantly recognized them. He opened the door of my cell, tucking the key in his inner breast pocket. "A bit of revenge for this, you could say, and I'm gonna finish this time." I smirked, asking, "Who's to say I won't escape again?" He frowned and took a seat in the chair I didn't realize was there until now. "Have a seat," he said kindly, gesturing to the bed behind me. Cautiously getting up and sitting on the bed, I crossed your legs, resting my hands on my lap. "If you escape again, that's that. I'll leave you and any one to do with you alone. I give my word, and you know I'm not one to break my promises," he said with a rather evil smile on his face. "Why?" He sighed and leaned forward a little, his fingers laced together. "Because I can. I took you when you were ten, played a little tug of war, then you got out. Little game of chase started. You were the pretty feline, and I the vicious dog. Now I've caught you, and its gonna be a 'ell of a lot tougher to get away again. If you do, I won't chase you again. What's the point? It'll be so boring running after the same girl over and over." It was then that I noticed that Crowley could be quite generous compared to other kidnappers. Crowley always made sure I had enough blankets and pillows at night, that I had had enough food, that I had pads/tampons if I was on my period, and I was grateful for these things, aside from the physical and mental abuse. "Don't get me wrong, I'm not gonna make this easy. If you continuously give me attitude, and I'll definitely cut down on your privileges." I nodded, thinking that his new rule was quite fair, considering he is my kidnapper. "Now, down to business," he pulled out an old fashioned razor, flashing me a psychotic grin as he flipped it open. He took slow steps towards me while I scrambled back, or at least tried to. I always knew he was clever, but I didn't think he was genius enough to know that I'd be cornered if he managed to get me to sit on the bed. "Let the screaming begin."

Kyoya's P.O.V

I sat alone in my room, a bottle of beer in hand and several other on the floor. It was unclear to me why I was drinking my life away, but I knew it had something to do with (Y/N) not turning up. At first I thought she had simply spent a few days with a friend, somehow forgetting to tell me, but now I had the worst feeling that she had gone missing. "Happy birthday to me," I sang sadly, taking another swig of beer. I had refused to leave my room for days, and I knew it was pathetic of me. Tamaki had called countless times to remind me of it too, often lecturing me and screaming that I should be out look for her, but I just couldn't bring myself to face her even if I did manage to find her. Speak of the devil, my phone started to ring loudly, playing Tamaki's ringtone. Groaning, I reached over to grab it, but my glasses had been thrown off somewhere and being able to see only became more difficult with the beer. Finally grabbing it, I flipped it open and held it quite far from my ear, the loud shouts of Tamaki coming through. Of course, even Tamaki's too bothered by (Y/N) to remember my birthday. By the time he had finished I was fuming, and I soon stared shouting right back at him. "Damn it, Tamaki! Don't you dare think for a second that I don't care because (Y/N) is my world! I just can't face her after what I did!" Nearly dropping the phone out of my shaking hand, I heard someone grab the phone and I soon knew who it was, for Mori coolly asked, "What have you done, Kyoya?" I let out a strangled sob, drinking from my beer again as tears drowned my already blurry vision. "I slept with Yurima."