Chapter 6 - Welcome Home

Hey if any of you guys like Black Butler please check out my one shot book. If you do can you please request <3

Chapter 6 - Welcome Home

Kyoya's P.O.V

I hurried home after school that day, hoping to reach (Y/N) as soon as I could. "(Y/N)?! Baby?!" I shouted as I burst through the door, hoping she was okay after I left her for such a long period of time, even if it was just a few hours. "Kyoya? Welcome home," (Y/N)'s sweet voice said from afar and I turned to see her standing on top of the stairs with a tired look on her face. "Are you okay, my love?" I asked her as I hastily made my way up the stairs, skipping two steps at a time and engulfing her in a big hug when I reached the top. She laughed as she gently hugged me back while muttering, "I'm fine, its you I'm worried about," in my shoulder, the delightful smell of her hair wafting through my nostrils and making me feel drunk in love. "We've never been apart for so long since precious little Levi passed..." I heard a sharp intake of breath and I slowly rubbed circles into her back before adding, "We can get through this. I know we can. We just have to do it together"

Your P.O.V

I found it hard to believe that Levi's death still got to me, but it will probably haunt me for the rest of my life. It's not easy losing a child, I knew that by now. Kyoya suddenly picked me up bridal style and twirled me around in his arms, pressing a kiss to my lips as he did and I felt myself falling in love with him all over again. As he set me down on the ground he shrugged off his jacket before moving onto his shirt, a blush making its way onto my cheeks as he asked, "Its hot in here, don't you think, babe?" I nodded in response and lightly bit my lip as he pulled his shirt over his head, revealing his now eight pack of abs. "Jesus, that's hot..." I whispered to myself, although I knew it was audible to him since he chuckled and flirtatiously yet rhetorically asked, "Like what you see?" I nodded honestly and he stepped forward, hugging his arms around my waist and tugging me towards him. I had one hand on his cheek and one on his chest as he pulled me in so close that he had tilted his body forward and mine back slightly, a smirk evident on his face as he brushed his lips over mine, teasing me with an almost kiss. His eyes glistened with lust before he finally closed them and kissed me. The kiss lasted for a full five minutes and he backed me up against the wall, our hands above my head and our fingers interlocked while we simply gazed lovingly into each others eyes. I could feel the sexual tension between us as he silently encourage me to make a move, his chocolate brown, almost grey eyes shining with hope, passion and lust until I pushed him away, rubbing the back of my neck awkwardly as I said, "Kyoya, I don't know if I'm ready to do that again..." He nodded somewhat sadly while backing away from me, allowing me space to walk away from him, but I didn't. Instead I lunged forward and captured his lips in a heated kiss, instantly parting my lips and allowing him to slip his wet tongue inside my mouth, fighting with mine over dominance as well as leaving no crevice unexplored even though he had ventured through my mouth with his skillful tongue many times before. "I'm not ready for that," I said as I pulled away, "but that doesn't mean I don't love you as much as I did before" He smiled and rested his hands on my hips, leaning in for another kiss until the front door burst open and five men marched in looking as proud and lively as ever. "(Y-Y/N)?!" I heard Hiro shout in surprise, him being the first to sprint up the stairs and tug me away from Kyoya for a hug. "Haha, yeah, hi," I said awkwardly, not returning the hug as I recalled his still obvious feelings for me. I could see Kyoya glaring at the back of Hiro's head and I knew that if looks could kill then he'd be long dead. Harshly pushing Hiro off me I sent him an apologetic smile and allowed Kyoya to wrap his arm protectively around my waist and pull me to his side, his soft, thin lips turning up into a smirk as he showed off to Hiro that we were still together. Just then I realized that Kyoya was still shirtless and I blushed, noticing that both Eren and Arming were gaping at him in awe as they eyed his chest up and down. Levi growled and pulled Eren towards him, sending a death glare at Kyoya, who simply laughed and said, "Not to worry, Levi, I don't swing that way"

Cute chapter I suppose. One of my favs so far