Epilogue. Sort of.

This will be short. I do not even want to look at this story so to add one more short chapter just for my obsession with closure is honestly an achievement. When I say closure, I mean what happened after... you know what. Why don't we discuss 'Kuro no Shinigami' first. It's been eight years. The band uploaded their final album in honour of (Y/N) before disbanding the group and revealing their faces to the public. They're slowly but surely recovering. Levi and Eren live together at the manor house, using it as an orphanage and daycare. Well, it was more of a home school away from home. They teach, entertain and take care of kids (mostly orphans) from ages 3-18. The children love it when Eren teaches dance or Levi tells tales of his previous fame. Armin moved away from Japan, travelling the world as a YouTube blogger. He did not have as much fame, but he was still quite popular. Erwin and his massive eyebrows, bless his heart, joined the military and soon took the position of Commander. I have reason to believe he is currently serving the poorly people of Afghanistan, building them shelter and transporting food overseas along with his Garrison (which was known worldwide as the Scouting Legion). Hiro had cut contact with all of his family, but they knew he was still alive. He moved out of the mansion as soon as he could, unable to cope with staying in the same house. 226 words so far.

Let's move on to the Host Club. The twins were the first to recover, thankfully, quickly returning to pranking people and cheering everyone up. They moved on take over their mother's fashion line and they stayed single, their love for each other too strong to give up for another. They believe that they are better off by themselves anyway, they're doing just fine. Honey found himself a sweet girl as tall as him and opened up his own sweet shop which became popular very quickly. He often takes the time to teach self defense lessons, feeling guilty for not teaching his dear friend how to defend herself all those years ago. Mori didn't do much. He went here, he did this. He went there, he did that. He talked more than he used to and stuck to himself, still living with his dear family and I don't think he has any intention of leaving them soon. His little sister fell fatally ill around four years ago, and although she got better, he still refused to leave his family's side. Tamaki and Haruhi, somehow, ended up dating. They moved to America where Haruhi attended University. She's now a very well known lawyer and often travelled across the sea to attend to a case, since she was so good at her job she was needed in so manu countries. She had yet to fail. Tamaki, of course, is her support in her stressful job, making sure to look after her as she slaves over paperwork and case files all night long.

And finally, Kyoya. He failed to properly look after himself. He had always assumed he would live a short life. He was always underweight and stressed. After his love's death, this only increased. Never speaking and only eating a few mouthfuls of food every day. His father didn't help either. He insisted he was helping the poor boy, but his encouragement for Kyoya to remarry, specifically to Yurima Yaoito, made his condition worse. He was hospitalized and is currently living in a psych ward taking lots of medication daily. He receives all the help he can get and it appears to be working. For now, at least. Every time he gets a phone call from his previously abusive father, he's set back majorly. But he will be okay eventually.

There we go. There's your closure. 626 words.