Chapter 9 - Almost Time for the Exams

I really loved the last chapter. Kyoya's outfit seems really attractive when I think about it ;) XD

If you're wondering why updates are so slow its because my brother wasted all the WiFi and I've been busy sorting out all my school shit. School ended today! Yay! I'm a senior next year!

Chapter 9 - Almost Time for the Exams

Your P.O.V

A lot of the fangirls at this point started to appreciate the relationship between Kyoya and I after seeing how 'adorable' we were together. Although only a few of them knew we were married, but they agreed not to speak of it for the safety of both Kyoya and I, since some of these fangirls are crazy yandere kids. Just the other day Kyoya pointed out an obsessive girl by the name of Yurima Yaoito who would often glare at me from the other side of the room. The school seemed to be warming up to my return though, and none of them even remembered that I 'dropped dead' off the roof of the school. "Hey, (Y/N)?" We were seated on the bed in one of the larger bedrooms of the mansion, since my room was much too small for the two of us to live in. "Yeah?" "You say your parents died in a fire, yes?" I sighed, twisting onto my side on the bed in order to face him. "Actually my mother died of a heart attack two hours before. That's how I got my obsession with Death Note" He chuckled and reached up to caress my cheek while he nuzzled his nose with mine giving me an Eskimo kiss. "Wanna go for a swimming lesson?" I nodded my head, a little nervous but excited. Kyoya then stood up and began stripping, slipping on a pair of lavender swim trunks before pulling me up off the bed and toying with the hem of my crop top. "May I?" I nodded my head, raising my hands above my head as he pulled off my shirt to reveal my black bra. "Still as hot as ever," he said, licking his lips and eyeing my body as he started unbuttoning my jean shorts, tugging them down slowly and making sure to brush his fingers over the soft skin on my hips. "You know I love you, yeah?" I nodded my head a little, a light pink blush tinting my cheeks as his hands roamed my stomach. "I love you too," I replied softly, his touch still making my heart flutter. Stepping out of my shorts I wrapped my arms around his neck and just as he was about to lean in for a kiss he stopped, staring down at me with a smile on his face. "You've had a growth spurt, babe. You're almost as tall as me" I stared at him in realization, not even noticing that I didn't have to tilt my head back so far just to look at his face anymore. "Wow, I am!" He laughed and finally closed the gap between us. "Weren't we gonna go swimming?" He asked in between sweet kisses, backing me up against the wall as though he didn't even care about the answer to the question anyway. "That can wait," I answered flirtatiously, nibbling on his lip dominantly and making him moan in pleasure. "Do you wanna, you know... Go for a swim now?" He asked in between kisses, slowly pulling his lips away from mine. "Sure, but let me get changed first"

Kyoya's P.O.V

I teasingly licked up her neck causing her to shiver underneath me and pushed her towards the bathroom, letting out a sigh and running my hand through my hair. "Thank god she didn't feel this through my shorts," I whispered to myself, taking a seat on the bed in order to calm myself down, my head in my hands with my elbows propped up on my knees. "I need to start controlling myself..." I continued to word my thoughts out until the bathroom door slowly opened, (Y/N) stepping out in the gorgeous (E/C) bikini I got for her a while ago as an apology for some of my recent actions. She seemed oblivious to whatever I was saying to myself so I let out a soft sigh in relief and she sent me a look of confusion. "Kyoya, is something wrong?" I looked up at her and contemplated in my head whether I should talk to her or not. "(Y-Y/N), love, are you happy?" "What do you-" "-Ah, please let me finish. Are you happy with this? With us?" I gestured between the both of us, "I can't help but feel as though this isn't working out, and I want to know if you feel the same. I still love you with all my heart, but... its just that I get certain urges a-and I feel like I'm going to do something incredibly stupid that's gonna hurt you one day. I can't help but want to distance myself from you until you're ready before I... you know..." She nodded in response, silent tears rolling down her cheeks as she knelt down before me and wrapped her arms around my neck, burying her head in my shoulder. "I'm sorry. I want to make it up to you, I really do... but I just can't even think about that without thinking of little Levi. He deserved so much more. He deserved a long life. What did we do to have that happen to him?" I softly hugged her back, holding her gently as though she would break if I tightened my grip any further. "I understand..." I helped her to her feet and wiped away her tears with my thumbs, pecking her gently on the lips before asking, "How about a swim now, yeah?"

~~~~~~

Your P.O.V

Host hours were slowly decreasing towards the end of the year and eventually turned into study sessions, where you could study a subject with any Host of your choosing for the exams. All the Hosts, especially Kyoya, were working exceptionally hard to complete their own work and help the girls and, occasionally, boys around them. Lying on the couch with your head on Kyoya's lap I tried my hardest to get some shut eye, often shifting around in order to get more comfortable but all to no avail, I still couldn't sleep without being interrupted by either someone talking loudly or my own thoughts, which often went a little crazy whenever I tried to sleep. David Blaine looks like his voice is putting his face to sleep... Ha! Good one. Unconsciously moaning a little I turned onto my side, pulling my knees into my chest and hugging my hands around Kyoya's leg as though it were a teddy bear. Hearing a few cutesy noises from the crowd of girls around the two of us I frowned and Kyoya softly shushed them, stroking my hair with his left hand while working on a practice essay for English with his right. What do unicorns eat to have rainbow farts? Wait... What? Soon enough the Bell signaling that club hours were over and a few of the girls groaned in disappointment, slowly packing up their stuff in order to spend as much time chatting with the Hosts as possible. "Kyoya," a high pitched voice sang and I recognized it as Yurima Yaoito's, "I hope I get to see you over break, like always" I frowned at her words, wondering if she was speaking the truth until Kyoya leaned down and pecked my forehead whispering, "She's lying to make the others jealous, my love" Just as I was about to answer back Tamaki spoke up. "Ladies and gents, listen up! Unfortunately the day after the exams are over will be our last Hosting session with you for the year, but do not worry! We will still keep in touch with you on the new Host Club website that Kyoya created not too long ago. Now, for all of the Host Club I would like to wish you all luck in your first exams tomorrow, see you next year!"

I'm gonna stop the random filler chapters and get into the actual storyline now. It's just that I've only got one idea for this story but that made it only like 5 chapters long so... Yeah. Anyway I feel like this story won't be as long as the prequel and that it will be ending at around chapter 19 or 20.

UNEDITED CHAPTER*