|

Your pov:

I didn't know where I was going. I wandered through the empty street like a ghost, a lost soul. The curtains were closed in every house, the street lights were off. It was like the world was dead.

I carried on walking, only to hear footsteps behind me. My mother always told me not to look around if I heard footsteps in the dark. I disobeyed.

Michael's pov:

I was following her. I didn't know why but I was drawn to her.... I wondered  where she was going? She stopped and so did I. She turned around. She had beautiful Y/H/C hair. I couldn't see her face in the dark.

"Where are you off to?" I asked. 

Your pov (again):

"Where are you off to?"

Shit.

"Eh....I'm going to- wait- why do you want to know?" I queried.

" Just wondering why a young girl like you is outside at dark during times like this." He replies. That was one of the creepiest things I have ever heard.....

"That wasn't meant to sound as creepy as it did..." He said.

"Who are you?" I ask

"Me? I'm Michael, and you are....?"

"Y/N" I reply

"Y/N....beautiful name! Now that we've gotten to know each other, mind telling me where your off too, I've go-"

" Gotten to know each other? We know each other's first names!! Now mind telling ME why you were following me?!?" I cut him off.

"Woah.. Ok, I was going out to my shed when I hear footsteps, usually there is no one out during these times. I decided to check out who the wack-a-doo was! Now tell me where you were off to!!??!!"

He looked around my age; 19 maybe 20.

" I was off to.....I actually don't know" I admitted.

"Let me assure you I don't work for them. You can tell me" he replied in a genuine sincere voice.

"Ok, you don't work for them but I actually don't know I was just-"

I was cut off by a scream. Somewhere from the centre of the little forest at the end of our neighbourhood.

'Michael' and I exchanged glances.

Then we took off towards the forest.

A/n:: HI THERERERE!! So it may be obvious but this is my first story!!!! Yay!! Anyway if you are already an experienced author on wattpad, you will probably HATE this story!! But I really hope you don't 😂!! Please enjoy the rest of the story and stick with me and my shiz😂😂❤️❤️