|||||||

Michael's P.O.V
Oh no. What am I going to do?
The boys will be asking where I've gone to, we have some shows to do in the U.K and we're flying there tonight!
But the haven't called me...
Oh great! Just splendid! My phone was in the hotel. Of course...
I look over to Y/N, she was sleeping, her hand had loosened in mine, I decided to let go of her hand. I kept both of my hands to myself.
Where were we going? I decided to ask.
"Er...where exactly are we going?"
"Really Party? You didn't even tell them where we're going?" The blonde haired guy said to me...The Kobra or something like that...
"I didn't really have time...anyway Michael to answer your question, we are going to the desert."
"There's lots of deserts right? Is it one around here or?" I asked, nervous because tonight was our first U.K show of the tour.
"Eh, not really, the country we're going to, it's basically all desert," Party said.
"We're going to another counrty?! Why wasn't I told?!" I exclaimed,
"I thought we told you? No? Oh well..." Party replied.
I was confused and a little angry that this...this...group of shitheads didn't even tell us which country I was going to!
Y/N was still sleeping, her Y/H/C almost touching her shoulders. I took this time to actually admire her, her lips were slightly parted as small breaths made their way in and out. Her silver nose ring (nice touch I must say), was glinting in the bit of moonlight that was shining through the back window of the car.
She was wearing a Pierce The Veil sweatshirt (her outfit⬇️ don't mind my snapchat!😂)

That girl really loved her bands...I looked down at my hands, she was a really cool girl, and we kissed...but I hope she doesn't think I want to actually date her. I mean, not to be an asshole or whatever but, I don't have time for a girlfriend! I mean I still don't get how Luke and Ashton have time for theirs! Well maybe I understand how Luke does since she comes everywhere with us...(😑)
But Ashton and his girlfriend seem so happy even though they're always apart! I look back at Y/N realising she must be really young...to my horror I realise she might even be underage! I'm 21, man! I remember calling her a young girl, but I was just trying to be polite...well it's won't mean anything, it was just one kiss...just one.
Suddenly, my head flies back due to the speed the car is travelling at, I hear shouts of joy coming from Fun Ghoul, I bang my head off the roof of the car when we go flying over a bump in the road...I fall asleep.

HI GUYS! IM BACK SOONER THAN EXPECTED! Not that a lot of you care... ANYWAY! This chapter was really shit ik ik...but it was just a filler. Also sorry for the semi shade I threw at Arzaylea, sorry if you like her. Make sure you guys Vote and comment, try and get this story noticed!
Stay safe my nuggets, love ya- Mikeyyy