|||

Your Pov👍
A man.

It was a man with bright red hair and a blue jacket that had talked behind me.
He was wearing a yellow mascarade mask.
Behind him there was another man, this one had shoulder length black hair, a yellow shirt and green vest jacket. He was very small. (So smol liek a smol baby)

"She's not here alone, what do you want with her?"

"We don't want anything with her, we just saw her and thought she was lost" I replied, Michael was still silent beside me.

" Yeah, as if I believe that, you're one of them, you're with Korse" The bright haired man's voice got louder towards the end of his sentence.

"Korse?" I've heard that name before, I mean it sounded familiar.

"Yes, now take put your guns, and drop em'"

"We don't have guns" finally Michael speaks!

"Ghoul, check em"

The short man came over to us and started checking our pockets.
It was one of the most uncomfortable experiences of my life.
Anywho, after he was sure we had no weapons, he walked back to Red-Head-Mascarade-Mask.

"I've never seen you guys around here before, who are you?" Michael had a tendency to ask that question, I knew that even though I'd only met him about 10 minutes ago.

"I'm Party Posion, this is Fun Ghoul." The man with the bright red hair replied, eyeing us up and down.

"I'm Y/N, this is Michael."

"You don't look like them...don't have guns..." Party mumbled to himself.

"Like who? We don't look like who?" I was getting very annoyed with this man. This weird weird man and his smol friend.

"Dracs"

As soon as the word had come from Party's mouth, Bandit shot up from where she was sat beneath the tree and ran over to him, hugging his leg, crying.

"It's okay darling, There not here, it's okay" he soothed the little girl by brushing his hand over her hair. She calmed.

"What, what do you mean Dracs? Who are they? Wha-" I was in the middle of talking when Michael interrupted me;

" You don't know what Dracs are? Are you sure? The things with the masks and the guns and...you know! Dracs!"

"No...I've never heard of them...anyway, not meaning to sound rude or anything but, you both look very very strange. Why do you have that colour hair?"

"Why don't you have this colour hair?" Party replied.

"Well because I-"

"Enough chit chat, why are you out this late?" Great. I was cut off AGAIN.

"I don't know."

"Yeah. Okay. Mhm. Totally believable. Now tell me, why on this earth are two teenagers, in the middle of the forest, at 1:30 am? Hm? I want answers" It seemed that the smol fellow didn't speak at all, just stood there attempting to look tough and failing miserably.

"I seriously don't know! I was in my room, just listening to Pierce The Veil, like any normal teenage girl, and it suddenly felt the urge to go for a walk. I was walking and I heard footsteps behind me and I turned around an-"

I was cut off AGAIN but this time by Fun Ghoul.
"Has your mother ever told you not to look behind you if you here footsteps in the dark?"