|||||

Sarah (leader of the scarecrows)'s P.O.V

I've sent my main scarecrow Korse and 394 (hp reference aye) Dracs to the location I heard The Fabulous Killjoys were last seen. Apparently 4 of my Scarcrows have been shot dead.

"We NEED to find those Killjoys very soon, or I'll be very angry, and you know what I do when I'm angry!" I shouted to my salves in the Scarecrow unit.

Those masked idiots. Even though they're my own creations. I hate them.

Fun ghoul's P.O.V

We were on our way to our car. Situated in the forest.
I wonder what Kobra and Star will make of these two kids when we get back.
I was snapped out of my thoughts by Party nudging my arm.
"What?" I said looking up at him, he nodded over to the kids, I looked over at them to see they had spaced a bit away from us, standing sort of close together. Oooh.
I looked back at Party to see he had a weird look on his face. Whats that about?
Before I knew it, we were at the car, faced with a confused looking Jet-Star and an angry looking Kobra Kid.

Michael's P.O.V

Ok. What's happening? I'm currently standing with Y/N, Party Poison and Fun Ghoul in front of two other guys; one who is leaning against the car, the other perched on top of it.

"Who the fuck are you?" The blonde guy wearing a red jacket and sunglasses said. Sunglasses? At,like,1 am? What?

"Hello to you to(!)" y/n said sarcastically. Wow, that was brave.

"These" ,Party said sighing, "are some kids we met in the forest. They wanted to come with us."

"And you let them?! I thought you were smarter than that Ger- Party!" The blonde guy said.

"Ghoul made me!"

"Since when have you listened to Ghoul?" Blondie said.

"Hey, just leave the kids alone, I know already they're not part of Sarah's group" Fun Ghoul said.

"Don't even mention her name!" Party said. Okay....

"Sorry." Ghoul said.

Party Poison's P.O.V (YAS bish)

I can't even. What was wrong with me? Why did I allow these kids to come?
They're gonna die or worse. You're probably wondering 'what could be worse than death?' I'll tell you. Becoming a Scarecrow. That evil Bitch Sarah, is in charge of a company called Better Living Industries, BL/ind for short. BL/ind sells 'Happy Pills', they don't actually make you happy,well, they don't exactly make you anything.
See, these pills, they make your mind blank for a period of time, then when they've worn off, you feel really great and wanna buy more. Kind of like reverse drugs, normal drugs make you feel great, then after you feel empty. But you need more. There's also people who fight against BL/ind, they're called Killjoys. I'm a Killjoy, Fun Ghoul, Kobra Kid and Jet Star are Killjoys. There's very few of us. My wife used to be a Killjoy. Until...
(Flashback)
"I've got you!!" She shouted, that bitch, that cruel woman.
'No! Let her go! Now!' I shouted.
Sarah had my wife, Lindsey, pushed up against a wall, a gun pressed under her chin.
But why would Sarah listen to me?
'Hm,let me think about it...No! Ahahahaha'
And that's all it took, that evil laugh, and my wife was gone.
Bang.
(Flashback over)
It may be about keeping the girls safe now, and keeping ourselves alive.
But one of those things can't happen because of that night.
Because after that night, I was already dead.