"The Cowboy's Love"

Aubrey Cutshall is a woman who knows what she wants and how she wants it, and that goes double for husbands. When a problem with her grandmother's will causes her to have need of one of them by her 21st birthday, she sets off to find one of the two-legged annoyances. What she never expected was to find a God-fearing one, let alone a good looking one.

All Wade Dylan knows is that he's in a bind. He is caught between repaying a favor to a friend or keeping his honor, but his worries just begin when the choice is made for him. What starts out as a mere arrangement of convenience turns out to be the worst idea of his life.

He doesn't like her world.

He is her world.

Can faith in their God bring them together?

Jeremiah 29:11 - "For I know the thought that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end"

Excerpt:

Aubrey walked to the window to stand beside her best friend. "Brooke, I am not about to marry a barn shovelin', cow punchin', horse kissin' cowpoke. Most of them are ugly as sin anywa--"

She quit talking as a tall cowboy led a big white gelding up to the trough across the street and let him take a good long drink. Her words had been proven wrong before her very eyes.

"That face!" Brooke swooned.

"Those muscles" Brooke's sister, Ida, chimed in.

"That dirt all over him!" Aubrey giggled. "He's perfect!"

Coming Soon!!