Two

Lauren almost gagged encountering a couple eating each other's faces as they block her way to her own locker. They both stood in front of her locker, their hands all over each other as if they weren't even in public. It was gross, really gross that Lauren just wanted to puke on their heads and to smack it, if it weren't for the guy who was twice her size.

Lauren sighed and had no other choice but to just clear her throat to let them know she was right there. As expected, she received an irritated glare from the couple who she now recognized as the Team captain of their football team and the queen bee of the school who was the daughter of the principal. cliché

Oh, God. They probably hate her now.

"Um, you're blocking my locker.." Lauren muttered in a weak voice, the couple just laughed at her before turning on their heels and left. Thank god.

Lauren unlocks her locker and opened it. She started to fix the messy locker and took out the things she needed for the day. It was once again, Monday, the day that everybody always dreads. Her rest of the weekend was pretty boring, her two and only friends have went in a date with boys leaving her alone at home since she wasn't interested going in dates.

They asked her to come with them, but Lauren did not accept the offer. she didn't want to be a third wheel. Well, they did tell her they know a guy who really likes her in this school but really, she wasn't interested in going in dates. It took a lot of convincing for them to just let her stay at home instead of going with them.

So It gave her enough time to think about Chocolate who was probably named Karla but she wasn't too sure. She didn't know what the hell happened on that park, one minute she was talking to the girl and then the second, the girl was already running away from her as if she was terrified. Did Lauren do something wrong? Did she say something wrong?

She did notice that the girl was really quiet, as if she was afraid to speak. Lauren felt a bit awkward without even having the girl to say something and Chocolate probably didn't even want to be there with Lauren, she was probably just too shy to say that.

Lauren snaps out of her thought when she hears her two best friends loudly arguing about something that Lauren usually couldn't understand. Although they were far, they could still hear their loud voices that was now getting closer to her locker. The green eyed girl shook her head in amusement and shut her locker door locked before turning around to face her two best friends who was now in front of her.

"Okay, What're you two arguing about this time?" Lauren asked, cocking an eyebrow at her two best friends and glanced between them. Dinah and Normani looked at each other for a moment before looking back at Lauren who was waiting for their response.

"Um, don't be mad..." Normani nervously spoke up first. Oh my, what did they do now?

"It depends, what is it?" Lauren questioned and narrowed her eyes at her two best friends, trying to read their expressions and movements. "Oh, God, no. Not again." Lauren says with a horrific expression, groaning as she realized what they did and covered her face with her hands.

"Guys!" Lauren drawled, almost growling as she spoke without opening her mouth. Her voice was a bit muffled by her hand.

"We just wanted to help our single friend here, come on Laur! It wouldn't be that bad, you'll just hang out and talk that's all." Dinah said and pulled Lauren's hands away from her face. She looked pissed. Maybe even more than that. Dinah immediately took a few steps back, so did Normani.