Three

The class was finally almost coming to an end as Lauren taps her foot on the floor, waiting impatiently for the bell to ring. She was quite hungry seeing that she barely ate any lunch a few hours ago so after this last class, she might as well go to the pizza place across the street. She couldn't wait to just get out of here, the lesson was pretty boring in their history class as usual and she barely listened to the teacher, as usual but she still managed to maintain her high grade.

She really needed to get chocolate out of her head before the grades that she have worked hard for would go down on the drain though. Unlike Tumblr, Twitter and other social media that she almost uses everyday, she knew that those wouldn't affect her grades that much. but thinking about chocolate almost all day and barely paying attention to the teachers or the people around her, she was pretty sure it would affect her grades. And she doesn't know why, but she really needed to get her out of her mind before she goes insane.

What's bothering her is the incident last weekend, how Chocolate just suddenly ran away from her as if she was terrified of the girl. It bothered her because she felt she did something wrong. Usually, Lauren would just shrug it off and continue with her life but she was intrigued by her. She wants to know why she ran away and why her clothes were like that when they bumped into each other and also why she doesn't talk. She wouldn't know any sooner though since she doesn't even know the girl nor have she talk to her, like make a conversation and not one sided. Well, it felt like it since she wasn't speaking. She hasn't seen the girl around either. Should that be good or bad? Probably both.

Lauren snapped out of her thoughts when she heard the screeching of the chairs and the loud chatters of the students indicating the end of class. Lauren leaps out of her chair, shoving her notebook and pen inside her bag before running out of the classroom and towards her locker. She was kind of hoping that she wouldn't come across the guy that Dinah and Normani set her up with because she really wasn't looking forward to seeing him. She didn't know if her best friends cancelled the date but she prayed that they did, because she sure as heck wouldn't go on a date with a stranger. She doesn't even know the guy's name for god's sake!

Lauren cocked an eyebrow as a paper fell down from her locker and flew down on the floor close to her feet. She furrowed her eyebrows and ducked down, picking it up and examined it. It was colored in pink.

Ew pink. Lauren thought and scrunched up her nose. She doesn't like pink that much just as much as she doesn't like orange. However, curiosity got to her and she slowly pulled the strings and unfolded the paper. She felt a bit nervous, probably because this might be some serial killer sending her notes. You know, "A"?

The green eyes rolled to the side, laughing to herself at her silliness. Of course it's not some serial killer! It might just be someone who took an interest in her or maybe some bully trying to pick on her.

Lauren scanned the note and read the unfamiliar writing. It bothered her a bit that the person's handwriting was a little too nice and neat than her's

Hey gorgeous girl!

I don't know if you know me but your friends say you're really cool and an amazing girl and if you'd like, we can hang out sometime? And Sorry if I'm just talking to you in some note because I'm catching up for a dinner at home with my family haha. My mom would kill me even if I'm just a second late! Anyways, hope I'll see you some time!

Sorry if this sound a bit creepy and all, but hey! You can't blame me ;)

Lauren didn't actually thought that as creepy until he drew a really weird winky face.
Now that's just creepy

and if you don't know me then I guess I'll keep my name for awhile before we meet (:

Oh and I hope you like the color pink haha