Seven

It was the middle of the week, November 11 and another boring Wednesday. Lauren have been trying talk to Camila. She even accidentally called her Chocolate again. Twice. She got so used to calling her chocolate inside her mind that she accidentally called her Chocolate out loud. She couldn't even count how many times she called her chocolate over these past weeks.

She honestly had no reason—except the fact that Camila intrigues her—as to why she really, almost eagerly wanted to talk to the girl. She wanted to know Camila, even just a few things about her. One information that Lauren found out about her is already making her happy, although more than one information was better.

Maybe it was because she was curios as to what Camila's voice sounds like or she just genuinely wanted to be friends with her. Probably both. Sometimes, she would try not to bother Camila too much or act like the girl isn't there while letting Camila know that she knows that she was right beside her, she just didn't want to seem too clingy and annoying.

Which makes her remember that she didn't actually have Camila's phone number. She had no guts to ask and she didn't know why...and well, they were friends (hopefully) and friends ask for phone numbers, right? So they could talk and get to know each other more so there wasn't actually any reason to be nervous.

But the problem is, Lauren has a somewhat different situation. Camila doesn't talk to her (or anybody else) or she really couldn't talk. Lauren hoped it's not the latter for a very obvious reason, she wanted to hear the girl's voice. Even just one single, short word but Different from the one at the park where she barely heard her voice which had sparked her curiosity even more. Although Camila had a great time with Lauren at the carnival on Halloween, Lauren had no clue as to why the girl wasn't speaking to her. Somewhat like ignoring her, did she do something wrong? Or Maybe it's just Lauren?...Maybe the girl isn't just much of a 'talker'.

Lauren wouldn't force her to talk, she would try not to ask too personal questions and just wait until Camila trusts her enough and decided to answer the unasked questions herself. If she would talk, of course. Lauren was curios if Camila ever speaks to her parents, to her siblings. Wait, does she even have a sibling? The last time Lauren went to her house, it was empty other than Camila being there. Usually, her parents aren't home so she wasn't too sure. Lauren couldn't ask Camila if she had any siblings either, even if it was a simple question to some people because To some people, it isn't. What if Camila have always wanted a sibling and never got one? If Camila ended up crying at the question, Lauren wouldn't know what to do. She would panic. The sight would break her heart, surely and Lauren barely even knew Camila. She also couldn't stop thinking about the brown eyed beauty. She barely sees the girl around school which was odd since Lauren was sure that they were literally in the same building. Not even in the cafeteria. She mostly see Camila in her AP math...which made the class not that bad. Lauren wished she had more classes with her though. She wished that Camila was on the same grade as her's to make things easier, she wished Camila would talk to her.

What was happening to her? Why was she thinking so much about her?
Now this was making her feel guilty.

Luis have told her rather a lot of times that he couldn't stop thinking about her, yet here was Lauren, thinking about another person almost all the time, who possibly doesn't even like her. She shouldn't feel guilty or should she? Luis hasn't even asked her to be his girlfriend, or did he? Lauren didn't know, she was always too busy thinking about Chocolate. It was getting unhealthy now. She should stop. She should.

"Lauren?" She did again, she spaced out. Lauren blink rapidly and shook her head before turning to look at Luis, smiling apologetically. They were both sitting at the cafeteria, literally on the middle table. "Are you okay? What are you thinking?" He even knew that Lauren was drowned in her thoughts. It was surely because Lauren does it all the damn time. And every excuse or lie Lauren gives, he believes. The green eyed girl didn't mean to take advantage of that, she had no choice. What would she say?