Crystal Lake...

You were driving the car and your friend sat next to you getting scared because how dark it was outside,"(y/n) where are we going?" She said looking at the window frantically. "Well somewhere real...special" you say smirking to yourself. As you stop you look at the sign ahead of you the sign said "Crystal Lake on the left" and you turned your car to the left heading for Crystal Lake. You didn't have any second choices of being killed or anything. You just wanted to find out if he was really out there. Few minutes later you parked in the front of the camp as your friend read the sign, "Crystal Lake.... (Y/n) WHY HERE?!" She yelled as you covered her mouth,"Shh... Calm down look I heard there were murders in this camp so maybe... You know who's real..." You said as she moved your hand from her mouth, "You and your little Jason Voorhees fantasies, I'm telling you he's not real" She said crossing her arms. "He can be" you said as you took a flashlight and got out of the car. You walked into the camp and your friend followed along. You and your friend walked into a cabin looking around. "*coughs* it's dirty in here" she murmured as she was pointing the flashlight at the bed. "You stay here I'm gonna go outside and look around" you said as you walked out. "NO NO NO NO" your friend said running towards you. You laughed, "You really thought I was going to leave you?" You said walking into the woods, "whatever... I'm going to look in the pond" she said walking to the dock.
You hummed to yourself as you walked in the dark woods surrounding you. At one point you heard a tree branch snap,"(f/n) you better not try to scare me." You said pointing your flashlight at every direction. "Ki ki ki...ma ma ma." you heard that sounds coming behind you and you recognize the sound before, so you quickly turned around and pointed your flashlight in front of you.

"Ki ki ki...ma ma ma." 

How you like this so far? Part 4 coming I think tomorrow and/or today.
~RoyalCruz