Meeting Cruzy

I'm gonna add myself into this one... Sorry it took long, I was sick this past week and school was really stressing me out but I'm okay now

"Great... Just perfect" Your friend said as she kicked the car doors and bruised her foot.

"Idiot"

"I'm an idiot? But you're the one going back after a killer!? Are you serious about this? Why do I even hang out with you...." Your friend said taking off her boot, sock and took a look at her foot.

"You hangout with me because you wanted to"

"Well maybe I don't no more, I met some workers at my new job, they're cooler than you... Plus they don't tell me to drive six hundred eighty seven thousand miles"

"You know what, you go with your so called 'new friends' I don't care anymore about you anyways, all you do is complain how life is, and if you can't handle that sorry honey, that's just the way how life is" you say as you walked away from your ex friend and the beat up car.

35 minutes later...

Your legs were numb, you were tired of walking. You began to feel dizzy when you saw a bright white car light in the distance but one glance at it and you were gone.

1/2 an hour later

"I think she's waking up..."

You heard an unfamiliar voice said as your vision began to line up perfectly and saw a girl about your age, black hair, brown eyes, chubby face, you never seen her before in your life. You began to notice you were in a bed. "Hi there... You've finally awoken from your long sleep. How do you feel?" The chubby-face, girl said as she helped you up and put an ice pack to a bump on your forehead.

"I-I feel fine... W-who what... Where...?"

"Shhh, its fine, your at the other side of Crystal Lake..."

"CRYSTAL LAKE!?"

"Shhh you're gonna wake him..." The girl said as she began to stitch up the cut you had on your arm. "Um... Who?" You asked the girl. She pointed to a bed next to yours and you saw Jason your beloved killer. "I'm his personal doctor, even though he does eventually gets hurt and doesn't show it..." Chubby-face girl said as she finished with stitching your cut.

"I saw you on the muddy ground when I was riding my motorcycle so I put you in with me"

"Hey thanks..."

"Cruzy"

"Cruzy thanks" you say with a smile.

"So you were coming back to him I'm guessing, and your friend that just gave you up for others?"

"Yeah.... How did you know?" You asked. She didn't respond due to her picking her scab. You looked at it "ew"