Swimming Lessons

I am terribly sorry for not updating this book, I've been busy on working my career. But you readers are very important to me. Anywho...look at that picture thooooo~~~~

It was a clear blue sunny day at Camp Crystal Lake. It was quiet, just the way Jason like it, so did you. You had nobody knocking at the door early in the morning, no phone calls from annoying people, and better yet not being alone. You woke up and stretched. You look toward your left, and Jason was gone. 

"Probably went for an early 'hunt' " you say as you got up from the bed and put on a bathing suit. It's been long since you been in water, so you wanted to try out the lake. You grabbed a towel, sunglasses, and sunscreen just in case you get burned by the sun. You walked out the cabin and onto the lake's deck and set your towel on the deck floor. It was getting pretty hot so you dived in the water and did a few strokes. Soon you took a break and sat down on the deck. You wished that Jason was around. A poke startled you and you yelped and looked back. 

"Oh, it's you..." you say happily. 

"Killed anyone?" 

He nodded his head and gave you a thumbs up. You smiled. Jason looked at your attire. You were half naked and to be honest he was getting kind of hard just looking at you. 

"You wanna go swimming?" you asked as Jason widened his eyes and stepped back. You start to notice this. 

"What's wrong?" you asked as Jason stood there looking at you, blushing behind his mask. You start to wonder why he was acting like this. Then it hits you. 

"Are you scared of water?" you asked. Without hesitation, Jason nodded his head. You felt bad for him, but at the same time you thought for him being over 6 feet tall and built, he shouldn't be afraid of water. 

"Hm....do you want me to teach you how to swim?" you asked as Jason shake his head no quickly. 

"Oh come on Jay-Jay, I promise you'll be safe, it's easy" you say grabbing onto his arm and leaning your head on his shoulder. Jason couldn't say no to you, he loved you too much for it. He sighs which you figured it was a yes and you let go of his arm and he walks away to the cabin to change his clothes. 

~~~~TIMESKIP~~~~

"What's taking him so long..." you say as you looked at the cabin. you see the door open and what you saw made you blush very very hard. He approached you wearing a yellow swim brief with two red lines on the sides. You noticed that he had a boner. He tried to hide his boner when he was changing but nothing worked. Holy shit it was huge. But you wanted to avoid that so you looked at Jason. 

"Ready?" you say as Jason slowly nods, not feeling sure about what he's going to do. You entered the water first. Jason just sat down on the lake deck. 

"It's okay, come on. Water doesn't hurt ya" you was as Jason shakes his head no. 

"JASOOOONNN!!!" you cried out. He hesitantly got in for you to shut up. You thought that this would go all fine and dandy until he jumps on you. He didn't want to be in this water. He was pretty heavy. 

"Jay...it's just water. It's not going to do nothing to you." you say as you dropped him in the water. Jason freaked out and started to splash water everywhere. He thought he was going to drown. 

"JASON STOP!" you say as you grabbed his arms to stop the splashing. 

"Relax....breathe" you say as he obeyed. He was now grabbing onto your arms. 

"You'll be fine, just breathe in, then breathe out" you say was he did what he was told. You do it with him just to make him feel safe. He calmed down and let go of your arms. He wasn't sinking at all. 

"See? the water carries you up. The only time you'll sink is when you freak out like that" you say. Jason understood. You started to show him how to swim. From front crawl, to moth stroke. Even though it took some time, Jason successfully got rid of his fear. You took a break and lied down on your towel with your sunglasses on. Jason kept swimming around the lake.

~~~~TIMESKIP~~~~

It was two hours since you were in the sun while Jason was swimming around in the lake. You began to feel burns around your chest, and shoulders. Crap! You forgot to put on sunscreen. You slowly got up not trying to feel any pain. Jason stopped and looked at you and swam up to the deck. You noticed him climbing up and blushed as you met his hardened crotch yet again.
"I forgot to put on sunscreen. Do you have any sunburn ointment?" You asked and he nods. You gathered all of your stuff and headed back to the cabin and slowly lied down on the bed. Jason came in right after you and went to the bathroom to get the ointment. He came back and sat on the edge of the bed unscrew the cap to the sunburn ointment. You smiled. He was a gentle caring person when it comes to you and you enjoy it a lot. He squeezed some into his hand and rubs his hands together and started to apply it on my shoulders first. It burns so much.
"Ow.." you say as Jason applied more ointment on to his hand and applied it on to your chest, blushing deeply behind his mask. He got harder and you started to take note of this.
"We can do this later...let's fix you up first" you say seductively as you and Jason did your dirty doings that night.