Jason Blues

You woke up the next moring with something heavy on top of you once again. "Jason.....if it's you.... Please get off" you mumbled as you got up and looked at what was heavy. It was a black huge bag as you looked inside it and it was your neighbor's corpse, "AHHHHHHH" You cried out as you pushed the bag onto the floor. And scurried your way to the kitchen where Jason was waiting for you. "Why did you put it on top of me!?" You yelled out. The killer didn't respond, he simply looked down. You stood there with a hand on your hip with a frustrated look. "Wish I shouldn't even met you" you mumbled as you got water from the fridge. "I dunno why you f*ckin followed me home in the first place, now I'm gonna get arrested and accused of murder, better yet ACCUSED AND PEOPLE THINKING IM YOUR PSHYCO SIDEKICK" you say as you headed out the kitchen.

Jason's pov

She headed out the kitchen with a angry sigh. She was right, I messed everything up for her. I looked down with a friend on my face. After years, I took off my mask and set it down on the table beside me thinking what have I done to her. I looked at the kitchen window and it was open. I headed to the living room where the bodybag was and picked it up without glancing at (Y/N).  I could tell she was still angry by the way she drunk her water. I frown again more knowing that she cant forgive me.