Jealousy and Past

I published a Creepypasta Boyfriend Scenarios book so if you're interested take a look at it and enhoy this chapter (^__^)

"What or who is she?" You asked Jason as you both sat on his bed meanwhile Cruzy was outside shooting birds down.

Jasons pov

'Does she have a problem with her?' I thought looking at (Y/N's) face. "Jason answer my question" she said with a serious tone. That tone snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Why are you asking? You think she's my girlfriend?" I say squinting my eyes at her.

"Who knows she might-"

"She's like a daughter to me''

"Yeah... Right 'daughter' " (y/n) said crossing her arms and turning away from me.

"(Y/N) listen please" I say turning her towards me. She angrily glares at me. "She's nothing else (y/N) trust me"

"So give me an explanation of why you never mentioned about her or even seen her here" she asked tapping her foot. I sighed.

"look if I tell you about her past, will you accept her?"

".....yes" she says rolling her eyes. I took a deep breath.

"Her real name is Azeri Asriel Cruz which gave her the name 'Cruzy' to hide her true identity"

"For what?"

"Can you let me talk"

''Okay, okay speak"

"So as I was saying, when she was born, her mother planned to have her so she can use her as a slave. But by the time she turned five, she had plans to kill her mom. Whenever, she disobeyed her mom's order, her mother would try to bleach her eyes."

"So that's why she has..."

"Exactly, after that she killed her mom and went straight to her dad, but he abused her"

"So where did you find her?"

"At this very exact spot you're sitting right now"

"Oh"

"She was six by the time and I asked, what was wrong and she told me everything, so I had to do what I do best"

"Um..."

"Kill...."

"You seriously killed her dad?!"

"I had to!"