Chapter 2 : You're Fired

{ Edited }

Chace's POV

I was woken up by someone knocking on my door. I got up still sleepy, to find one of my maid there with my breakfast on a tray. "

S-sir here is y-your breakfast",she stuttered. I thanked her and took the tray and closed the door.

I ate and took a shower and brushed my teeth, I did my hair so it looked like I've just woken up. I chose one of my favorite suit which was a navy suit with a white shirt and a black tie.

I soon headed out to work. I found my driver outside waiting for me patiently. I got in and soon he drove off.

I started thinking about Isabella and her body that conveyed my mind all day yesterday at work. I had to see her no matter what, so i stopped my driver at Barney's Café once again.

I sat in the same booth like yesterday and waited patiently to see her. Even though I was the CEO, I didn't want to be late for work.

I saw another worker and called her, which to my luck she came quickly.

"Good morning Sir, how can I be at your service?", she asked politely.

"Is Isabella here today?", I asked her with the same politeness.

"She's around the back, I am going to call her for you Sir.", she said. I said my thank you and she headed off to find My Isabella.

I was looking outside, so I didn't see her coming in my direction. She look nervous but I knew why. Her outfit was showing off her body which made my pants feel tight at the sight of her breasts. My smirk was gone because some how this angered me but i didn't let it show. She came and asked for my order and began walking away but stopped and turned around suddenly and said",

"How do you know my name?"  I started to laugh because she had her name tag on her blouse.

I only pointed to her name tag and she looked down and started to blush at her stupid question, with that she walked away without saying another word.

I waited for my girl to come back with my order. I checked my watch and saw that my meeting will start in 15 minutes. She came back after serving her other tables. She came with my coffee on a tray.

I quickly drank the coffee and paid her and also left a huge tip for her. I did this because I was very sure this was her last day here because I  was going to let her get fired.

I reached at Blackwood Industry in time for the important meeting with Mr Lawson of Lawson's Cooperation.

After the meeting, I went to my office about 5:00, when I  knew her shift was over and call her manager.

The phone was answered at it's third ring. "This is Mr Allen of Barney's Café, how can I help you?",said a man on the other line.

"This is Mr Blackwood and I  called because one of your worker did not do her job correctly and was been disrespectful to me.

I heard the man sighed and began talking again.

"Mr Blackwood, as in Blackwood industry?" I smirked even though he couldn't see me

"So I see that you know me,anyway I want her fired or I close down your business, and you know I  can do that right?", I asked, sounding very professional.

"Yes sir, I k-know s-sir, but which employee though?", he asked in a trembling tone.

"Miss Isabella". While saying her name, I control my breathing, not wanting to sound suspicious.