Chapter 6 - Best Friends

{ Edited }

Isabella's POV

After work I went home early and called Alicia. This news I couldn't keep to myself, not because I wasn't this type of person but because I let him on easy.

I called her and told her I had something important to tell her, I hanged up without hearing her reply. Less than fifteen minutes later the front door was opened and Alicia walked in with a amused facial expression plastered on her face.

"Baby G, your glowing so I know it's something good... come on, tell me tell me tell me". She blabbered away.

I gave a small chuckle then smile but it quickly disappeared off my face as I remember why I called her over.

"OK sit Ally and promise me your not gonna freak out".

With that she sat down on the sofa ad her smile vanished from her face.

"Izzy what's wrong... OMG they fired you already???" she accuses me.

"No no it's not that.... I um... Mr Blackwood kissed me and kinda fingered me in the elevator today." I whispered to her but I knew she heard me.

She sat there silently and motionless just staring at me with hidden emotions. I lowered my head not wanting her to look at me anymore, I felt ashamed with my self but it felt like I couldn't control my body, my body felt as if it was his .

"OMG OMG OMG .... are you beening honest right now?"

"yes but it wasn't my faul-", she cut me off immediately.

"Oh shut up. Mr hottie kissed you and touch what's between your legs and your ashamed of yourself.???"

"First of all, you know I'm a virgin so no one has ever been down there and secondly, I feel embarrassed because I wanted to tell him to stop but I couldn't."

"OH sweetie, stop behaving dumb and start behaving mature. You need a man in your life and you need to get fucked Baby G." She said this bluntly.

I smiled at my best friend, totally forgetting she's what you call a whore. I hugged her and she hugged me back just as tight. She kissed my cheek and smiled at me.

"Izzy stop feeling embarrassed and go with the flow OK. I love u Izzy.

"I love you too Ally and thank you for not judging me."

With that she took off and said she's gonna call me tomorrow to check up on me. I love my best friend like a sister. I changed into my PJ'S and went to bed.

But the only thing I remembered before I fell asleep was Mr Blackwood finger pleasuring me.

Guys please vote, comment and share.

Please comment n tell me

Follow me n i follow u. ✌✌✌✌✌