Chapter 14 - Letting Go

{ Edited }

Isabella's POV

What the hell did I get myself mixed up in? He surely got me rapped around his little finger. I'm now in the lady's room contemplating whether to go or not.

I really really like him but I'm not used to this. Malcolm never once asked me to do this but he surely was willing to take it without permission though.
Snap out of it Izzy, I chanted to my self.

I looked in the mirror and applied some lip gloss. Damn, I'm nervous, but I'm trying something new.

I took off my red thong and stuffed it in my bag quickly before someone walked in. I looked in the mirror once more and took in a deep breath.

I walked out and headed towards his office. I stopped at the door and counted to ten in my head. I knocked twice and waited for an answer.

" come in " said a stern voice.
I opened the door and went in. Before I could even say a word, i was grabbed from behind.

"Your late Izzy", he said while kissing my neck.

"Excuse me" I whispered trying my best not to moan.

"You took seventeen minutes to come, I said fifteen", he kissed my neck once more and started sucking it.

" I'm sorry, I was nervous and didn't know if I wanted to come " he started to smile, this made me really confused.

"What? " I asked the man standing before me .

"You said you didn't know if you wanted to come, which means you wanted to."

I started hiding my cheeks with my hands because I knew they were red. He always makes me blush.

All I could say was "oh".He kissed both my cheeks and pushed me gentle to sit on his desk. I was nervous as hell. I didn't want him to see me weak, so I put on a brave face with a brave act.

"Kiss me" I whispered. I didn't have to say it twice. He started kissing me with so much care and tenderness, as if he could almost love someone.

Maybe I started talking too soon but he became dominating and pushed his tongue in my mouth with so much force, I kissed back with the same force.

He parted my legs and came between them. He kissed me as if his life depended on it. He flicked he tongue against mine and squeezed my breasts. I moaned into his mouth and wrapped my legs around his torso.

He took of my dress, leaving me only in my bra. He pushed everything off his desk and put me to lie down. He parted my legs wider while kissing my little cleavage showing. He unclipped my bra and threw it to the floor. He kissed each of my breast before kissing down my belly.

I moaned so loud, I swore someone heard me outside. He started playing with my folded lips. He slowly eased his index finger inside me, making me hiss out in pain and arched my back.

"I'm sorry baby, but I gotta do this.... Sshhh "

He kept going until it felt a little better. He sucked on my nipples until they were red and stiff as hell. I didn't know where I became so brave but I kissed him. Man, he made me feel so good.

"Don't stop baby ,don't stop baby " at this point I felt something erupting in my belly bottom.

"Baby you're so tight, I can't wait to fuck you " Man, right now I'm so turned on, he could of fucked my without any complications .... what? No no no

He fingered me until I couldn't see clearly. He pushed and pushed until he found my G-spot.

"Baby I'm coming, I'm coming..... oh my God, Chace Baby, mmmhhhm " I moaned out.

"That's it baby, come for me" and with that I came on his fingers. I never felt this so good in my life. This is what I've been missing?

"Hey, come here baby, you did great" he kissed my lips then both cheeks and then my forehead.

"Your breaking me" I whispered ,while holding down my head hoping he didn't hear me.

"Is that bad?" he whispered back. Crap, he heard me.

"Maybe, maybe not" this statement had many meaning. I got off his desk and felt sticky, I looked down to see I was a mess. My checks were red by now. He started laughing at kissed my lips.

"Go home and take a bath baby", he said with a smirk on his handsome face.

"OK, see you tomorrow " I gathered my clothes, put them on and walked to the door. Before I opened the door, I took a last look at him and smiled.

I'm falling for him,without giving my heart any permission to !!!!!

########%%%%%%%%########

Guys how did I do ? Was it awful ?

Plz comment and vote !!!!

Love you my lovelies !!!